• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Breaking Bad Mafia (Mature)- Night Five- There's More? -5/29/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG FtV was the Converter. So it means someone is likely converted
@Marius;
Question: If a town member were converted, do they retain their original ability, or do they turn into a vanilla mafia?
They retain their original ability.

@Marius; Is the Converter an instant one in that the target they pick is instantly converted to the Mafia's side the moment you see the action for the target to be converted?

Nope, it happens at the end of the night phase.

Wow....I did not see that coming. Obvously he has converted someone or the game would be over by now. Doubt there ever would be 4 mafia with the ability to convert another.

Pretty much back to square one now as no one who has been cleared is clear anymore.

@Marius; Is the Converter an instant one in that the target they pick is instantly converted to the Mafia's side the moment you see the action for the target to be converted?

What are your thoughts?

What are your thoughts?

Well, I think the last Mafia could either be you since Beck knew you were the Doctor and could have converted you then instead of killing you, or Zexy because he asked FtV repeatedly for a claim and FtV could have converted him thinking he'd have claims like the Vigilante one that Zexy said he had gotten a claim of.

Do you have any idea how the kill could have still went through in Night 2 if you really protected Me Gusta? No Strongman flipped up and the Roleblocker was already dead...

It could be Yato and GastlyGibus I guess, but we 3 looked allied in thread so it would make the most sense to convert one of us.

What are your thoughts?

Well, I think the last Mafia could either be you since Beck knew you were the Doctor and could have converted you then instead of killing you, or Zexy because he asked FtV repeatedly for a claim and FtV could have converted him thinking he'd have claims like the Vigilante one that Zexy said he had gotten a claim of.

Do you have any idea how the kill could have still went through in Night 2 if you really protected Me Gusta? No Strongman flipped up and the Roleblocker was already dead...

It could be Yato and GastlyGibus I guess, but we 3 looked allied in thread so it would make the most sense to convert one of us.

Fair enough, I can see your thinking. I would protest that it's not me but you'd have no reason to take my word for it xD

I agree, I think it is mostly likely to be one of us, leaning towards Zexy since he approached FTV and that may have started the dialogue for it to happen. Also, that might be the reason why Zexy claimed that FTV didn't respond to his PMs which seemed a bit strange since he wasn't inactive in thread. I have no idea how Me Gusta died if there was not a strongman, i've looked through my sent PMs to Marius and I definitely sent the protect in for him. Maybe Gastly Gibus had some kind of role that stopped the doctor protection and was convertered early on in the game. I've never trusted him or fully believed he was vanilla. Right now, i'm torn between Zexy and GG though it could easily be you are Yato as well. We can't afford to mislynch tomorrow.

Well, if you're really still a Town Doctor, then if you successfully protect somebody we'd afford only two mislynches till we lose and prove that somebody is still Town if you don't use it on yourself.

I really don't think GastlyGibus has such a role, I can't think up of what it could be, and I don't see why he'd still be converted. The earliest possible conversion would be a Night 2 one, and he did nothing to warrant one. If Zexy was converted Night 2 or Night 3, then he has bussed Beck knowingly when he could have said he got Tracker and we could have focused on lynching somebody else. I could see a Night 4 conversion on him, while I can see a more logical Night 3 conversion on you.

I'd rather protect myself. Haven't sent an action in yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom