• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween Party, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
*cough cough*

I guess it's time to stop coughing and make it clear to see.
I was none other than...

*clears throat*

*Gasp*!

You and Nak were my favourites! You high-fived me when no-one else did :')

Rank-rank-rank-rank-RANKURUSU!!

The party's over... I finally have show myself *hides* Without the slime, I am...

IslandWalker!!!! Nobody expected that, right? Except for the constant use of (...)s ... I have got to use more *actions* as IW now!!

The party ended. Its time for me to unmask myself. I fly into the...

Last edited:
I think the moderators should tell us the owners of some of the socks who fail to reveal themselves. Since they can post after a thread's locked anyway.

I think the moderators should tell us the owners of some of the socks who fail to reveal themselves. Since they can post after a thread's locked anyway.

I wanna see who Remilia Scarlet was. X3

It's not that important. Maybe they want to reuse it for next year.

Well, it seems that the Dawn of the New Day has come. It's a shame, really, how the most frightening hour ended. I will miss the night where the moon shone red.

But, everything must come to an end. And, for my final trick, I will reveal myself. No one could've pulled off this perfect puppet's act better than...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom