• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW119: Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan! Nyarth and Achroma!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
those happen to be the same summaries. which... is good/bad. :p

As I told someone else, no they're not, except for the last one. There's what seems to be new information with 10th Episode N episode at least.

Seems like this episode won't be like the original TR vs TP episodes at all. That sure is disappointing :(

This is going to be epic and what you guys think about Meowth being Controlled here?

This is going to be epic and what you guys think about Meowth being Controlled here?

I think it's sounds like it's going to be a good episode. It's just that I am disappointed we'll never see the original TR vs TP in any kind of form

Doesn't mean I can't be disappointed about never seeing them.
I understand that. It's just that I know that some people still have conspiracy theories about the writers waiting until the very end of Best Wishes to finally show those episodes. I hope for your sake that you don't share that mindset.

Doesn't mean I can't be disappointed about never seeing them.
I understand that. It's just that I know that some people still have conspiracy theories about the writers waiting until the very end of Best Wishes to finally show those episodes. I hope for your sake that you don't share that mindset.

Well don't worry then because I am not one of them lol. If they wanted to show those episodes we would have had a retconned version in episode N. Seeing as how episode N doesn't have a retconned version of the episodes, I think it's safe to say that they are gone forever. Doesn't mean I like it though.

Last edited:
If to be honest, I think that this episode has potential to be more interesting than the skipped two-parter. I never saw the appeal of a bunch of nameless Team Plasma grunts taking on a large assembly of Team Rocket characters. I like it that this episode focuses on some mind game between the TRio and Colress. My satisfaction depends on whether or not Meowth is only pretending to be controlled by Colress, and just how much of Genesect's past will be delved into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom