• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Caps and MCH's villains mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Wins]

im with mido and i dont think there has been enough said by anyone to lynch as its only a 10p game id rather keep our population high

Vote:no lynch

If anyone wants to convince me why my logic is flawed im more then happy to listen

1782484F-201A-4DCD-B1B7-9171410D2423.jpeg

Here is a pretty shitty probability tree of completely guessing every lynch this game assuming there is a night kill every night i havent checked if the outcome of win or loose is more probable yet but i will soon ish

ok dont the math it should be a 30% chance of winning and a 70% chance of loose and the game is garenteed to end by on day 4 as long as there is a lynch and a night kill every cycle
There is a 30% chance of getting a mafia day 1

And as this is an semi open setup and we know all the roles i dont like our odds of guessing

Pink is a pretty new user and I don’t think they’ve played mafia before, so many we should give them a chance

I’d be fine lynching them though if they don’t check the thread
1713740298692.gif

The defense finds this statement contradictory, they would like either an expansion of or a rewriting of the statement. Giving them a chance directly contradicts your later phrase of lynching them due to inactivity.

View attachment 187326
The defense finds this statement contradictory, they would like either an expansion of or a rewriting of the statement. Giving them a chance directly contradicts your later phrase of lynching them due to inactivity.
Ok then. I meant that we should first give them a chance, then if enough time passes, like maybe a few hours to a phase, then I’d be ok with lynching them.

They haven’t been on the forum since Friday at 7 40 pm the game started Friday 11 10 they dont even know the game has started same thing applying to @StormyStinger but @guzmania has been online
Heck I didn’t know the game started myself until I checked. Notifications didn’t work and the Day 1 post was almost unnoticeable.

D1 Votals (1) + Phase Extension Update
@guzmania
@JamieIsBored
@mastermind lissi
@DawningWinds
@Midorikawa
@Pigrider09
@Othinus
@pink the Eevee
@Potato-2.0
@StormyStinger

Day 1 will be extended 24 hours (mostly because I forgot to update yesterday. whoops.) You have until 7PM Eastern time on Monday, April 22 to vote, or about 18 hours.

Current Votals:
Pigrider - 1 (Othinus)
pink the eevee - 1 (JamieIsBored)

No Lynch - 2 (Midorikawa, Potato)

Not Voting - guzmania, mastermind lissi, DawningWinds, pink the eevee, StormyStinger, Pigrider

hello everyone i am back online. sorry for the impromptu hiatus, i had regular offline palamecia-stomping duties to attend to etc o7

vote: mastermind lissi

how much wood could a bidoof chuck if a bidoof could chuck wood?
Do u have a reason for ur lissi vote or is a joke vote wich isn’t useful rn as we are already in phase extension

Do u have a reason for ur lissi vote or is a joke vote wich isn’t useful rn as we are already in phase extension
don't interrupt me while i'm working potato

that aside
she's not in danger of being lynched
and you seem to be much more proactive than usual, huh. i don't think i've ever seen this much initiative out of you d1 (not calling you lazy by any means, obviously)
...although you must admit that the whole "no lynch" thing came from mido first
and were you not also voting lissi before switching to jamie over the joke quote (and then no lynch)? why don't you explain that one?

unvote

i'm interested in seeing where destiny takes us today.

that aside
she's not in danger of being lynched
and you seem to be much more proactive than usual, huh. i don't think i've ever seen this much initiative out of you d1 (not calling you lazy by any means, obviously)
...although you must admit that the whole "no lynch" thing came from mido first
firstly im not being protective of lissi im asking for a reason on a vote that u didn’t give a reason for and is a new wagon
Secondly in an open setup i have much more information to work off on day 1 so actually have something to talk about so dont try push me for being active
Finally i never claimed to start the no lynch i was just building off what mido said

Back
Top Bottom