• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Caption the screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ikkenavngivet3.png

Haunter:ENOUGH!
Rattata:but, I'm Joey's rattata! I'm the top per-
haunter:I SAID ENOUGH!

ikkenavngivet3.png

Haunter: Shhh...do you hear it?
Rattata: H-Hear what?...
Haunter: Shh! There it is again! ...The sound of no one caring what percentage of Rattata you rank in.
Rattata: ...You're a jerk.

Buneary.jpg

buneary watching pikachu pwn some gym leader's pokemon for the 8-th time.

Buneary.jpg

Oh my god I must have been a very good girl this year
tarzanash.jpg

Pikachu: I'm nervous Ash I don't want to do this
Ash: You get out there right now my ball's are freezing because I'm not wearing underpants
Pikachu: Well whose fault is that you are the one who chose this outfit so you could show off your abs in front of Dawn.
Ash: You think she'll like them
Pikachu: She'll like them as much a Brock liked that transvestite you tricked him into screwing

tarzanash.jpg

Announcer: thank you ash and pikachu for dressing like the aliens from "Urusei Yatsura". Up Next, Iris and Axew will come out as Borg Drones

weirddentoz.jpg

Iris: what do you mean i have to dress up as Locutus of Borg? why couldn't i been dressed as a Dalek?

JJ-32-04.png

Quagsire: Welcome to Mr. Popo's planet. :3

(totally watch too much DBZ abridged)

ikkenavngivet3.png

Haunter: Hmm... I wonder where that Rattata went.. I was gonna feed it to my pet Purrloin. She hasn't gotten one of those F#%@&!* Evil Annoying Rodents in years!

Rattata: Stupid ghosts, always rude. Anyhow, I gotta get to Kohls! Joey's meeting me there so he can by me some comfy shorts for my birthday!

ikkenavngivet3.png

Rattata: "Please, Joey, don't!"
Haunter: "Here it comes..."
Boy (off-screen): "MY RATTATA IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER RATTATA..."

ikkenavngivet2.png

Pikachu: B-b-but...... I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE MASCOT!!!!

Oshawott (offscreen): TOO BAD! I'M ASH'S NEW FAVORITE! NOW SHUT UP BEFORE I USE MY FAVORITE POWERS ON YOU!

Pikachu: Meep! :unworthy:

ikkenavngivet3.png

Haunter: Now where's that little bastard?
Ratata: Joey! Run!

ikkenavngivet3.png

Trainer: Screw the rules! I want a Ratatta with Destiny Bond! You two, get cracking! I don't care what the Daycare man says!

Ratatta: Do we have to? Please master, reconsider! PLEASE!

Trainer: NEVER!

Haunter: I f--king hate my life.

Trainer: Shut up! Now start ----------------------------------

CrazyYanmega: The following dialouge and images have been censored out completely for your safety by the FDA.

vlcsnap2011032522h22m51.png

Iris: "D-di-did you just call me a-a cutie?"

vlcsnap2011032522h29m47.png

Iris: "Man, Good stuff..."

ikkenavngivet3.png

One of most awkward moments in pokemon battle history after "Magikarp vs Magikarp", "Magikarp vs Ditto" and "Metapod vs Metapod"...

vlcsnap2011032522h29m47.png

Emolga: GO! The cops are coming!

Iris: :dizzy: You didn't have to shock me! All I did was jaywalk!

Axew: OH MY GOD! THE PUNISHMENT FOR JAYWALKING IS $9,001!!!!

Emolga: That's over 9,000!!!

Iris: WHAT!?! $9,000? That can't be right!

If anyone CAN'T guess the ref, they get a smashed cookie!

Last edited:
kakij.jpg

waitj.jpg

senryuuj.jpg

4kids editor: Well, then. (cracks knuckles) Let's get started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom