• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Capture the Shiny Victini! V1 - Fleeting Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I personally think you could've made a reference to Timegate Travelers from Pokemon Black 2/White 2 and have the apparent main antagonist be a Ledian who captures and controls humans, but oh well.)
No idea what that means. I haven't played those.
the evil, cigar-chomping boss Dr. Max Profit Galvantula
Uhh. wut now.

However, the cyborg Galvantula reveals himself to have been clinging to the flying saucer, and pounces on the plumbers. "You can't destroy me that easily!!!" he rasps, then chitters maniacally. "Destroy the Victini!" he calls to his minions, as Magneton swarm around it. "I cannot let these bumbling fools help my rival dethrone me!" Seeing the looks of confusion on the two plumbers' faces, he goes, "Oh? Aren't you friends with the evil shapeshifter who wishes to steal my power?" Cyborg Galvantula scans the plumbers with a lie detection beam. "So you don't know," he says, softening his clutch on the duo. "There is one who believes he can...enhance my technology, to transform and control every living Pokémon on this planet. Apparently, the recipe for the serum he needed was missing a single ingredient: blood from a shiny Victini. Sure, he may have been a crackpot, but I would never take any chances where my dominion over the world is concerned. After all, he did say he could travel back in time to find a shiny Victini, and here it is," he finishes, indicating the shiny Victini being restrained by the group of Magneton. Then Galvantula scans the Victini's vitals. "No...he may have already taken the sample. Forget my reign of tyranny! If my rival gets what he wants, the world as we know it is done for..."

(Now, as you may have noticed, I have been hinting that there is more to "future MegaPod" than meets the eye.)
Me and my future self, meanwhile, make our way into the bowels of the secret Prism Tower underground base. We find what seems to be the intimidating Pokémon-controlling machine, and future me pulls out a briefcase-shaped object that unfolds into some sort of machine. He connects his gadget to the large machine, and pours the chemical mixture containing Victini's blood inside. A pink slime works its way up the machine's antenna, completely coating it. The machine warbles more loudly than before, seemingly changing somehow. "Uhhhh... That does NOT look like it's shutting off." I say to my future self.
"Yes, I know," he says matter-of-factly, serious and Russian-accented as ever. "It was never supposed to, foolish human."
"Who are you?!"
"I was supposed to become a god," my doppelganger spiels. "I was created in the image of Mew in my home dimension, but deemed a failure. My creators were the true failures, though. They failed to realize my potential." Suddenly, his appearance begins to change, and his clothes and accessories drop to the floor as his true form is revealed as...

...a Ditto.
"You're a Ditto??"
"Yes, and soon, so will be every Pokémon on this hideous planet," Ditto says in his still Russian accent.
I send out my Alolan Exeggutor to fight my foe. But then, a pink ball of energy begins to slowly expand from the heart of the machine, and Exeggutor is caught in it. I watch in horror as my Alolan Exeggutor becomes a Ditto, under the influence of the grave-looking Ditto in shades. "Oh, great," I moan. "Now what??"

Then Ditto turns into a Whiscash, and I chuck a Master Ball at it. We all know what happens next.
WhiscashFaik.jpg

I watch as my Exeggutor-Ditto, now turned against me, transforms into a Whiscash and tries to attack me. A trainer who wound up in the building tries to catch my Ditto in a Master Ball. Though the catch failed, it distracted my turned Pokémon long enough for me to slip away. By now, the pink ball of energy has filled the whole basement and continues to expand outwards, though it has no transforming effect on humans. I notice a banging noise coming from a nearby closet door chained up with padlocks. I pick the locks with my travel-size dental pick, and out steps a middle-aged Clemont. He thanks me for freeing him, as he has been trapped in there by General Cyborg Galvantula for years. I explain what's going on to him, and he immediately gets an idea. Clemont tells me to distract Ditto-nator while he carries out his plan. I confront the evil Ditto boss, sending out a remote-controlled Vikavolt toy to attack him. The evil Ditto suddenly turns into a giant amalgam of different Pokémon, with a lower body resembling Metagross, Incineroar's upper body, an extra set of arms like a Scyther's, an Aggron head, an Aegislash shield on its chest, and three Probopass mini-noses orbiting it. The monstrous, overpowered Ditto attacks the Vikavolt toy with X-Scissor, and in one move it's sliced in half. "I'm gonna need more toys..." I mutter nervously.
"Give up," says the Russian-accented Ditto boss to me, not noticing Clemont sneak behind him and reach for the gloves Ditto dropped earlier when it shed the disguise. "You cannot beat me, and soon all of Lumiose City's Pokémon will meet the same fate as your Exeggutor. Then, the world's!" A whole gang of Ditto enter the room and surround me. But then, the Ditto-nator hears Clemont fitting the Dialgloves with a new power source. "Clever," Ditto says to Clemont, then sprouts Ambipom tails and a Seviper tail. Ditto snatches the gadgets away from Clemont, then slices at the inventor with the venomous blade. "Trying to reverse the flow of time on my machine? You should have tried harder. Now, you die." Two of the brainwashed Ditto turn into Tangrowth and restrain me with vines. Ditto-nator then prepares to launch a fatal Flamethrower attack at me, while simultaneously beginning to crush the life out of Clemont with the mini-noses.

(Remember, Prism Tower is now surrounded with the field of energy, so any Pokémon exposed will become a Ditto under the Ditto-nator's control. Be careful, trainers!)

As he watches through a window of the UFO, which has a unique, invisible plasma shield wrapped around it that makes it impervious to the hypno-signals both inside and outside and makes it invisible to those who don't get too close, he sees the odd assimilation event going on, and as the plumber complains, "What the fuck? I just wanted to get a fucking Mythical, not some Borg bullshit..." After pondering, he finds a discarded Pokedex lying on the ground. He picks it up, finding that it's filled with complete data for all Pokemon sans Victini for some reasons, he shifts to Ditto's entry, where the Silver/SoulSilver entry reads "Its transformation ability is perfect. However, if made to laugh, it can't maintain its disguise." "I see...." said the plumber, intrigued by the fact that Dittos have an odd weakness of laughter. He then checked the supplies and the control panel of his saucer to see if there's anything that could make the Ditto-slaves laugh. He then notices a laughing gas button. He presses it, and then from the outside, the UFO shoots out laughing gas that incapacitates what used to be a bunch of Magneton and a Galvantula, which then proceeded to drop into the floor whilst laughing. Using this advantage, the plumber and his other self silently drove to the tower. Using a conveniently telepathic microphone within the control panel, he spoke out to MP's mind whilst invisible, "Hey, I hate you and you hate me but one way or another, we gotta stop whatever the hell this is supposed to be." Going through the closet of the hammerspace UFO, he took out a bunch of Pokemon costumes to disguise himself as a Ditto-hybrid entity and began to tickle his older self just to ensure that he's not a Ditto like the others. He stays stoic, showing that he isn't a Ditto after all. Old Plumber then disguised himself as another Ditto-hybrid and used the laughing gas weapon one more time to prevent the Ditto zombies from attacking them. They then exit the UFO and managed to blend in with the Ditto crowd surprisingly well. After getting through the basement, the plumbers reach the basement, where the horrid, sentient Ditto machine lies. It was well aware that the two "Dittos" were fake, so it summoned its fellow minions to attack the spies. With quick thinking, the plumbers then pulled out a handheld portable TV displayer that then proceeds to show a comedy movie. The Dittos were quickly distracted by the comedy show and began laughing, which causes them to be unknowingly weakened. Using this advantage, the plumbers then proceeded to use plastic feathers and attached laughing gas inhalers on the Ditto machine to further weaken it, causing it to slowly expose the machine it fused with as it was shaking in distracting laughter. The plumbers then use this advantage and began fiddling with all the controls that have been exposed in hopes of destroying whilst multitasking the feather tickling and inhaler attaching.

Last edited:
Back from the Future
The arrival of the two plumbers, which distracts Ditto-nator, gives me the chance I need to escape the grasp of the Dittos holding me. I push through the Tangrowth vines, which are reduced to pink goo where I free myself. Spying the comedy show, I laugh and shout, "That guy got hit in the head with a coconut!"
"Kid, focus!!!" chokes out Clemont from the Ditto-nator's death squeeze.
"Oh, right!!" I whip off my Klefki necklace, loop it around a mini-nose, and give it a yank. Clemont takes a huge breath as he's freed, and I fling the loose rock at the weakened Ditto slaves. However, the unfazed Ditto monster slaps the plumbers away from the machine with an Incineroar paw. That's when I leap up and grab the Dialgloves back off of the Ambipom tails. Ditto-nator turns and roars terribly, but before he can further react, I shoot a temporal blast straight at him, and with a blue flash, he is gone.
"When did you send him to?" Clemont asks me, gesturing to take the gloves back from me.
I simply reply, "Heck if I know."
Clemont, now wearing the Dialgloves, aims a temporal blast at the machine's heart. He yells "The past is NOW thanks to science!!!" and the glowing pink orb shrinks away.
All around us, the dozens of Ditto all tired out from laughter mold back into their old selves. I reunite with Alolan Exeggutor, then walk over to the plumbers. I lean down, stretch out my palm, and help up the plumber. "I'll admit, we were a good team saving the world like that. And now that I think of it..." I turn to Clemont as I talk, "maybe now I have a way to fix what your cousin did."
"Say," says middle-aged Clemont, "might you two happen to be time travellers? I mean, come on, no one wears those clothes anymore!" Clemont chuckles. "Take these to go back home," he finishes, handing me the Dialgloves. "My treat."
Just then, the cyborg Galvantula enters the building. "Ah, I see that my rival has been taken out of the equation," he rasps. He spits out a silk thread, pulling the shiny Victini that I temporarily forgot about away from the plumbers. "I'll keep this little prize for myself, I suppose. Minions, sieze these intruders!" The Magneton that once readily assisted Galvantula, now with their minds cleared, turn on him. "Uh-oh. Machine status: destroyed. Situation analysis: not good!!!" General Cyborg Galvantula scuttles away into hiding, and his former slaves pursue him. The shiny Victini drops to the ground, and my Alolan Exeggutor scoops it up with his tail.
"I think we've got it from here," laughs Clemont. "Now go!"
I say goodbye to future Clemont, then round up everyone who got pulled through time (repeatedly, no less), then surround us all with a ring of blue energy. With that, we all arrive back in our own time period.
PHASE OVER! Enjoy your freedom...for now!

Me and my rivals all look at each other. But just as several people dive for the Victini in my arms, I freeze them in time and zap myself a little further into the past. When I come back, Braixen is with me. I made sure to keep my past self thinking Braixen died, to keep the timeline in check. Then, I hear a passive-aggressive voice echoing from the sky. "Did you have a fun trip, MegaPod12?" I look up to see Arceus eyeing me.
"Heehee... Yeah," I say nervously. Arceus notices my time travel gloves.
"You don't get to keep those," Arceus snaps, vaporizing the Dialgloves into golden sparkles, and everyone unfreezes.
"HEYYY!" I shout in surprise. I drop the shiny Victini, and with Arceus gone, any one of my rivals may snatch it up next...

Suddenly, a familiar face riding a Flygon attacked the trainer codenamed MegaPod12 while he is about to flee with the shiny Mythical, startling him and his Pokemon. He tried to fight back with the Braixen he revived using time travel, but the other trainer is victorious. Ibuki then grabbed the Shiny Victini, and sent out Gardevoir to toss the trainer away with psychic abilities.
"Ha! Did you forget about me? I did not do much in the future world, but remember, I still exist!", she said, taunting at the trainer while he is being tossed.

"Forget? Neverrrr!" I shout out to Ibuki, blasting off like the Team Rocket trio. I, not one to let the shiny Victini escape my sight so easily, soon pursue Ibuki again. I send out a Trevenant, who controls the trunks of some trees to tilt into Ibuki's Flygon, simulating Wood Hammer attacks. Ibuki and Flygon seem to outmaneuver the attacks, until Braixen combines her fire attacks with the trees' waving branches. Finally, Trevenant uses Forest's Curse to make Flygon more vulnerable to the fireballs getting flung at it. Ibuki drops Victini amidst the onslaught, and I grab it and run into the forest. My Pokémon soon join me, and I arrive at a secret lake surrounding a cabin on an island I begin rowing to the small island using a canoe designed like a Metapod.

It turns out that the real dentist cousin (the dentist that killed the Braixen was retconned by Force of Nature to be Ibuki's disguised brother) lived in that very island. The dentist was frightened by the arrival of the stranger and came out and sent out a Toxapex that proceeded to destroy the canoe with ease. A Heliolisk, an Aggron, a Haxorus, a Rhyperior, a Pangoro, and a Rampardos, all of which were swimming in the lake then emerged out to tag along with the Toxapex and drag MP and his Pokemon in the inexplicably deep lake to both drown and eat the trainer and his Pokemon. The Victini desperately swimmed out of the lake and ran to the forest, where the plumber was minding his own business till he noticed the soggy Victini and abducted it once more. He then flew off to Pyrite Town where he began to lock the Victini in the attic and went back to watching Yuru Yuri in his room.

Last edited:
Later, Ibuki flew into the familiar house of the plumber while searching for the Victini, and taunted him using a megaphone. "Hey, you weeaboo Mario ripoff that loves creepy anime! I challenge you into a battle! Stand on the X mark to begin!" The plumber fell for it, and he went outside to fight her Pokemon. But this was the trick, and a sneaky Lucario walked inside the house to search the Shiny Victini, as if he was a spy. The battle kept raging on, and their Pokemon were really strong. The plumber was unaware of this, and while battling, Ibuki's sneaky Lucario pressed a button he is holding, activating a pitfall at the X mark her (Ibuki) rival was standing. Flygon pushed a nearby boulder to cover the pit but not crush Ibuki's rival, and Chatot, her new partner and the Pokemon on her shoulder just like Pikachu, said along with its trainer, "Good luck getting out of this one!". They then flew away to Cinnabar Island to stay with her brother, while hiding the Shiny Victini in a small safe with life support, with the name "Leon" written in pink marker as a clue for the safe's code.

Underwater, I send out my Excadrill to tunnel up through the island and escape the violent team of Pokémon. "That dentist still has issues," I say, still under the impression that he was responsible for the Braixen incident in the first place. I have Braixen set the dentist's cabin on fire, while Trevenant animates a nearby log to use as an escape raft for us to get off the island. I track the Victini's location to Cinnabar Island, and discover Ibuki's safe. I see a paper nearby with the word "Leon" written on it, deciding it must be a clue to the safe's passcode. I think a minute. "Leon... Leon...Ah! I got it." I type "kek" into the safe's keypad, and a shiny Victini pops out of the door, with slot machine noises playing. "I win!" I shout, just as Ibuki and her brother appear in the distance. "Uh-oh, we've got company," I say. I send out my Dhelmise, and begin Surfing away with Victini.

Suddenly, the dentist emerged out of the water riding a Tyranitar that proceeded to cook MP and his Dhelmise with Fire Blast. The dentist then sent out a Banette that used to be the Victini plush that caused Giovanni to punch MP in the face back in page 2 and told it to beat up the Dhelmise until it was unconscious. After the Dhelmise fainted, the Banette then noticed that Cinnabar Island's volcano is starting to heat up. The Banette then decided to be cruel and flunged the unconscious Dhelmise into the boiling crater, which distracts the horrified trainer and gives the dentist a window of opportunity to send out a Sigilyph that proceeds to abduct the Victini and flew all the way to Pyrite Town, Orre. Going through an open window, the Sigilyph gives the plumber the Victini, then flew back to its owner who proceeded to use Sigilyph to fly away to a different region. Meanwhile, the plumber decided to watch Yuru Yuri alongside the Victini while his Mega Mawile and prehistoric Heatran vehemently guarded the house.

"What?! How did the code got cracked? IT ISN'T EVEN CORRECT!", the Mioda twins said. Seeing that the safe is actually broken, they both flew away to find the Shiny Victini while raging about the fact of the safe being cracked with the wrong code. Later, they ended up at Pyrite Town, finding the plumber back at his Yuru Yuri shenanigans. Ibuki sent out Gardevoir, and then asked it to try to hypnotize the Pokemon guarding the house. The trick is set up this way: Gardevoir strikes up a friendly conversation with the guards while secretly emitting a faint hypnosis beam that gets stronger over time. They might end up sleeping or get mind-controlled. Gardevoir went on, and did what she is supposed to do until the guards ended up sleeping on the job. A Flygon and a Salamence owned by Ibuki's brother then attacked the house, destroying it. The plumber had no choice but flee, and he flew away. But, Ibuki and her brother catched up, managing to snatch Victini and knock out the startled plumber and the Sigilyph he was riding on. They then flew away to their Hoenn Secret Base, hiding the Victini in a better safe behind a painting. The clue written in the paper is now "December 28, 2001".

After the Mioda twins left the secret base, Max went inside it. When he looks at the paper, he's stumped as he's got no clue what it means. Deciding to try different combos at random, the safe finally opened upon him trying DL6. Quickly, he takes Victini and runs off.

While walking to Fortree City, Ibuki noticed a person running away, and then she ran back in suspicion of someone managing to crack the code again. Her suspicion was right, and she flew off, hunting down the thief. After minutes of finding, the musician saw Max walking down the path to the next city. Flygon then used Hyper Beam to knock out Max, and then grabbed the Victini. Ibuki then escaped to the Battle Frontier, while hiding the Shiny Victini's existence.

I Literally Died at This Part
Meanwhile, on Cinnabar Island, I struggle to pull my fainted Dhelmise out of the volcano and to safety. I send out my Braixen to help me give Dhelmise a lift. However, when my back is turned, instead of using her stick to help fish out my friend, Braixen whacks me on the head with it, causing me to tumble. I grab onto the edge of the crater, now dangling over the magma with Dhelmise. "Braixen?! Why are you doing this?!" Suddenly, Braixen morphs into a familiar form.
"Recognize me now?" speaks the Ditto in his Russian accent.
"D-d-ditto-nator??" I stammer. "What-? How-?"
"It was not easy, waiting this long for my revenge," Ditto-nator monologues. "When you hit me with the temporal blast, I got sent back to primordial Earth. I had to remain dormant underground for long time while the chaos occurred all around me. Since then, I have plotted to destroy you. It was a mere matter of eliminating your Braixen at the right time, so I could replace her and get brought back here." While I try and fail to pull myself out of the volcano, Ditto-nator then pulls out the pair of Dialgloves from inside his own goopy body. "Foolish Arceus. He should have paid me more attention." Putting away the gloves, Ditto-nator then copies my exact appearance. "I will enjoy replacing you," he says, then steps on my fingers and kicks Dhelmise into the volcano after me. My duplicate watches as Dhelmise and I both sink into the magma below, then pockets the Pokéballs he snuck off of me. He sends out my Crobat, who is none the wiser to Ditto-nator's disguise, and flies off in the direction of Ibuki. As far as Ibuki knew, it was then me, MegaPod, who fought viciously through the Battle Frontier and took the shiny Victini by force.

A few minutes later, the plumber went to Cinnabar Island to see if Missingno really does exist. His search turned out to be futile, so he decided to chant out for no reason but to entertain himself as he thought he was alone. Inexplicably, the chant accidentally caused a resurrection ritual, as MP's soul emerged out of the crater, transformed into a Shiny Yamask. Not realizing who the Yamask was, the plumber then sent out a Mega Altaria to use False Swipe on the Shiny Yamask. Because of the ability Pixilate, the False Swipe wasn't affected by the Ghost type immunity. While MP Yamask survived with 1 HP, the Altaria landed its attack on the Yamask's head, which was so painful that they ended up gaining amnesia, losing all memories of their human life and what has happened. The Shiny Yamask then wandered around dazedly until the plumber catched them with a spare Friend Ball. After the Yamask was caught, the plumber then checked the news on his PokeNav and found out that the Shiny Victini was in the Battle Frontier, so he flew there. When he got there, he finds MP. However, since he heard his accent, he quickly realizes that it was the future Ditto. He came up to the violent Ditto in an affable looking manner and said "Wanna hear a riddle? What do you get when you eat all the potatoes? ...They're all gone!". After a brief pause, the Ditto began bursting in laughter, losing its human disguise and dropping all its clothes, including the Victini and the gloves. The plumber then used the gloves to shoot the distracted Ditto into the past; particularly before the core accretion, before the galaxy even existed. The plumber then kept the gloves, grabbed the Victini, and flew to Agate Village.

Last edited:
My resurrected soul quickly gets used to life as the plumber's shiny Yamask, completely unaware of my previous existence. I happily play with the shiny Victini in Agate village. However, back on Cinnabar Island, the seaweed body of my Dhelmise somehow managed to cling to life just above the pool of magma inside the volcano. The sentient algae fishes my charred bones out of the magma, then curls around the skeleton, animating it. My seaweed-wrapped skeleton proceeds to climb out of the volcano, then slowly lumbers away in search of me.

Meanwhile, the plumber suddenly stumbles into a hidden pitfall trap. A cage drops down from the sky, trapping the shiny Victini and me! Somehow, the Team Rocket trio has stumbled upon the plumber and the two shiny Pokémon in the Orre region! The cage with me and Victini is lifted into the air by the Meowth balloon. I try to break out of the cage and fight Team Rocket, but it seems completely ghost-proofed.

Suddenly, the familiar Ibuki-Flygon team stumbled into the scene, which is a bit exhausted after hours of searching through this mumbo-jumbo. Knowing that the people in the balloon was Team Rocket, her first instinct is to attack and make them surrender. Flygon went to use Dragon Tail to knock the hot air balloon off, shaking the whole thing enough to anger Jessie and James and drop the strange ghost-proof cage with the a suspicious Shiny Yamask and the Shiny Victini, which Ibuki managed to grab. The trio tried to attack, but they were hit by a Hyper Beam, blasting them off as usual.
"What the heck is with this cage? Why is there a Shiny Yamask along with the Victini me and my rivals all seek for?", Ibuki pondered while flying to a nearby city, which almost made her fall due to not looking at where she is heading to.
Upon further investigation, Ibuki recognized the Yamask face, which looks like MP's. In a whim, she then checked the Pokedex entry of the aforementioned Pokemon, and before even realizing it, Ibuki was shocked. "W-what sorcery i-is this?", she said, until blacking out like the protagonists in Pokemon main series games.
Later, she woke up, at a meadow. Unaware of the madness that was going on, the musician started hearing stuff on her head. It was not Ibuki, it was not another Pokemon, it was her Gardevoir, explaining using telepathy that after Ibuki blacked out, she (the Gardevoir) burst out of her Poke Ball and ordered Flygon to land at a patch of grass for a little break and for Ibuki to rest up. Continuing with the investigation, she (Ibuki) grabbed her PokeNav, used the function for viewing latest news, and one entry strked her odd. "Plumber wanted for murder of fellow trainer and attempted murder of his Dhelmise" was one of the controversial topics. All info about the incident was written, and she used these as evidence to the Yamask mystery. She then flew away with the Flygon shenanigans, while protecting the Shiny Yamask and the Shiny Victini and while finding a way to solve this mess.

"Plumber wanted for murder of fellow trainer and attempted murder of his Dhelmise"

(Actually, it was the Ditto from the future who killed MP, and even then, it was disguised as a Braixen and it murdered MP in Cinnabar Island, which is pretty much a desolate island with very few people in it as of GSC/HGSS.)

However, Ibuki didn't check the news report thoroughly, as the murder activity was actually from Alola, not Kanto. Also, the plumber murderer, who was referred as Red Herlin, was muscular, had a goatee without mustache, and wore a pink business suit, whereas the plumber from Orre was fat, had a droopy mustache, and wore a shirt and overalls. As Ibuki was flying around, she ended up ambushed midflight by the criminal plumber, who was riding on a gigantic Golurk that was about the size of Shin Godzilla. The Golurk quickly snatched the two with an iron fist and Red Herlin then commanded his gigantic Golurk to repeatedly punch the Flygon with Ibuki still clinging on with its fist until both of them fainted in pain. After a can of whoopass, Flygon's wings and limbs were crushed and unusable, which prompted the Golurk to throw it far away into the ocean. As Red Herlin robbed Ibuki, the two Shinies flew away without either of the two noticing. They then meet up with the fat plumber who was looking for them while riding on a Skarmory, and the plumber quickly returned the Shiny Yamask to its Friend Ball to prevent any further issues and grabbed the Victini as they flew off to Gateon Port. From there, the plumber then fed the Yamask three Rainbow Poke Beans and gave it massages using the Cologne Scents he bought from Agate Village, maximizing both its happiness and its affection. He then proceeded to EV train his Yamask and level it up all the way to 100. After the rigorous training, the Shiny Yamask went from a puny level 1 to a level 100, powerful Cofagrigus who's still blindly loyal to its owner as its still blissfully unaware of its former human life. The plumber then flew to his Secret Base in Hoenn, with his Shiny Cofagrigus serving as his bodyguard while he watches Yuru Yuri. Meanwhile, the skeleton Dhelmise was still migrating rather slowly, only barely reaching Johto until it was suddenly caught by a Youngster using a Master Ball.

However, the plumber was unaware of a violent gang of four, dressed in faux leather jackets, who followed him to his Secret Base. Armed with guns, they bust through the door. "Stick 'em up!" shouts the apparent leader of the gang. He has brown hair and a beard, a gold tooth, and a Lycanroc tattoo on his right arm. He also sports a nametag that reads 'Wolfrick'. "We know you got a shiny Victini, punk!" That's when I, the plumber's loyal shiny Cofagrigus, blast the rifle out of his hands with Shadow Ball. "Okay," he sneers, "you obviously don't know who you're messin' with. We're the Lone Wolves!" Before the plumber can even question why a gang of four calls themselves Lone Wolves, or ask if the dude seriously doesn't know how to spell the name "Wulfric", the gang leader sends out a Midnight Lycanroc. "Use Crunch on the Coffeegrigus!" Wolfrick growls. The other thugs begin wildly attempting to shoot at the plumber, with very poor aim. One particularly stupid thug, a heavy, bald guy with a black goatee, repeatedly shoots the characters in the plumber's television so they can't assist the plumber.

*Meanwhile in Johto*
My "MegaPod's skeleton forme" Dhelmise takes an order from its new ten-year-old master. "Use Shadow Claw!" the youngster commands. Rolling the half-molten compass eye sitting in my left eye socket, Dhelmise halfheartedly walks over to the enemy Pokémon and attacks with Shadow Claw. It had no effect on the Rattata. "What?!" shouts the confused trainer. His opponent, another youngster, points and laughs.

Dhelmise could be busy for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom