• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cartoon Network Screw Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon

Reaction score
What's with them showing a rerun of the first DP episode? Do that hate us that much or did they forget we were supposed to get The Keystone Pops episode? PokemonTrainerLisa thinks it could be that they are trying to get back the old voice actors. What do you guys think?

PokemonTrainerLisa thinks it could be that they are trying to get back the old voice actors. What do you guys think?

I think that's the stupidest thing I have ever read. They're not coming back. Get over it already.

It's probably a scheduling error.

wtf.. can someone mail and complain ? :p

What's with them showing a rerun of the first DP episode? Do that hate us that much or did they forget we were supposed to get The Keystone Pops episode? PokemonTrainerLisa thinks it could be that they are trying to get back the old voice actors. What do you guys think?
The old VAs are not coming back. They said it themselves.
I think it's probably a mistake. After all, these are the people who thought replacing Dexter's Lab and The Powerpuff Girls with My Gym Partner's a Monkey and Camp Lazlo was a good idea.

Wow way to really kill a dream. Who are you to say it won't happen. I'm sure S.O.V.A. has had some influence, but it's still someone else's belief so you don't have to agree with it. Anyway, I don't care why it's happening, I just want it rectified.

Showing an episode which has the PUSA voice actors anyway to get the old voice actors back?

MAKES NO SENSE.

So no Episode this week.Fuck them for all my sake,i got 600 suscribers to feed their pokemon stomach you know.

Wow way to really kill a dream. Who are you to say it won't happen. I'm sure S.O.V.A. has had some influence, but it's still someone else's belief so you don't have to agree with it. Anyway, I don't care why it's happening, I just want it rectified.

You're putting your hopes in an error..that's not smart to do.

Showing an episode which has the PUSA voice actors anyway to get the old voice actors back?

MAKES NO SENSE.
Indeed.

If they were trying to bring the old VA's back, wouldn't they show an episode THAT INCLUDES THE OLD VA'S?

Hey not my hopes. I've come to terms with Ash (just imagine he's getting older so naturally his voice should change). It's just a theory I heard. BTW does anyone happen to remember a certain Naruto episode with Itachi Uchiha that they messed up long ago lol? Not good for them.

Alright gang...I don't think this needs to turn into a Voice Actor discussion thread...so...lets have that be the last post on the subject, shall we?

interesting

I just checked the Cartoon Network website, and it says that Battle Dimension is on.

Yes agreed. Let's devouge our madatude for Cartoon Network. We have to think of an opportunity when they would re air the episode (other than maybe next saturday).

Maybe they think we're all little kiddies who won't notice or care that they're being lazy?

Everyone, you'll have to forgive Empoleon.

He is a new user here, and I know him in real life. I assure you that I did NOT give him permission to say that!

The old VAs are not coming back. They said it themselves.
That is most certainly a lie. Veronica and the other VAs have said pretty much the opposite!

However, if you strongly believe otherwise, then show me proof. (or rather, PM it) Empoleon's thread is likely to start a flamewar, for obvious reasons.

Yeah, this thread will probably be locked soon.

Empoleon, what WERE you thinking? Do you realize that because of this thread, we're all going to be permabanned?

If they were trying to bring the old VA's back, wouldn't they show an episode THAT INCLUDES THE OLD VA'S?
You know, I bet that CN doesn't even have the rights to air the 4Kids dub anymore. Maybe they didn't want those seasons anymore, so they sold them back to 4Kids/Pokemon USA or something.

I mean, if they did have those seasons, don't you think they would've tried to air them again, alongside Pokemon D/P: Battle Dimension?

Last edited:
I think it might have more to do with CartoonNetwork taking things a easy. I think we all remember how fast they went back in 2006 when they first started aired new episodes. I've counted 87 Staurdays since Fear Factor Phony, yet CN has already aired 101 new episodes of Pokemon on their stations, so they may just be slowing down the pace to even things out now.

What I want to know however, is why cartoonnetwork.com doesn't list any of the Battle Dimension titles. We've had five BD titles reveled us thus far, and three have alreay aired. So what's up catoonnetwork.com?

Edit:]
Seriously, if VA discussion/debate continues here, I would suggest this topic be closed.

Last edited:
Lisa why would I need permission from you. We just spoke about it. BTW, I don't need anyone apologizing for me.

Hm... maybe we should all send CN feedback? I'm sure they'd notice with tons of people sending them mail.

That's what I was thinking (after looking for a phone number lol).

I hope we get 2 new episodes next week then..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom