• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Celadon City Art shop (Revamped, formerly Lickies Galore)

I want a DP Kirlia, BW2 Lilligant, and GEN IV Salamence recolored to look like Pokémon of the Darkness.

Hi there~

I would like an Avatar!
Pokemon/Picture/link:Galvantula
Background: You choose~
Text: None please
Other: Thanks~

I would like a licky!
Pokemon: Jirachi
Background: Pastel/Pale Purple
Other: None

Last edited:
I would like a Team Pose!
Pokemon:Chaizard,cubone,ninetales,kingler,bulbasaur,wartortle
Trainer sprite: (i like the gary sprites usually) however i have a pic of me on my profile, is there is one super close looking to me id love it.
Terrain: (whatever you think looks best)

I would like a licky!
Pokemon:cubone
Background:idc, but somthing other then a solid color would be cool if not id like white,orange,black,or gray
Other: can you include his little bone

@OceanicWildfire
By the embers in the background, was this what you meant? ^^
906rnc.gif

Rigt-click on the licky to save :)

@User_Name
We should add a form for making dark/evil pokemon ^^

Kirlia-
a2qi44.png

Salamence-
2hyb7rr.png

Okay, so for the Lilligant, it didn't really look that dark so I made one with an purple outline and one without, I was thinking it would look better with an outline xD

Without:
kefdrc.png

With:
mk9dns.png

@Joltik
2hgu054.jpg

I also did one with a border:
2zjc4lz.jpg

If you guys want anything changed, let me know!

@OshaMiju @goregasim
We will get working on your requests :) And also @goregasim Please do not double-post. Edit your first post if you want add anything.

Last edited:
@goregasim; Please Don't double post. Also, I'm gonna give you the Gen III Blue Sprite.

Wow, That's good! would you mind removing the white and brown line in the bottom left hand corner?

Yay, this looks so cool! I honestly prefer the Lilligant without the border. Do you mind if I use Salamence for my avatar?

@Joltik Okay, I'll edit that A.S.A.P. I'll give it to you tomorrow since I almost have to go offline.

Yay, this looks so cool! I honestly prefer the Lilligant without the border. Do you mind if I use Salamence for my avatar?
That's fine ^^ And sure, you can use the Salamence as your avatar, I would be so honored! :D

Can I have that Dark recolor of Gallade? And, if possible, a strange request: a Cyndaquil and a Pikachu, but edited to look as if abused and neglected, bloody scratch marks and lacerations, along with somber expressions?

@goregasim; Your Team Pose is ready!

1puudl.jpg

Right click to save the image.

Your Cubone licky should be finished sometime next week.

@Joltik
Edited-
laa9d.jpg

@OshaMiju
34r8wg2.jpg

Right-click to save!

Can I have that Dark recolor of Gallade? And, if possible, a strange request: a Cyndaquil and a Pikachu, but edited to look as if abused and neglected, bloody scratch marks and lacerations, along with somber expressions?

Okay, that's an interesting request... (thinks about it for a moment) Oh no, CreepyPasta XD

Oh, so you've read Pokémon Dead Channel and Lost Silver, eh?

Last edited:
@Joltik
Edited-
laa9d.jpg

@OshaMiju
34r8wg2.jpg

Right-click to save!

Okay, that's an interesting request... (thinks about it for a moment) Oh no, CreepyPasta XD

Thank you!

@コジロウ; could you make a short custom animation?
i have tried to make my own "Pastry Animal"
the first was Nyan Cat...

anyways, I made a sprite sheet for the animation, I'll post it if you can do it(if not I understand, I'll just need to find someone else with awesome animation skills...Also, great job on the Wizard Bear)

Back
Top Bottom