• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia - Endgame: Mafia Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so confused by the kill. Why did they go after Mudkip instead of Quas? :confused:
If I am ever Night Killed, that would reveal my alignment to the Town and confirm that Mido is an evildoer. The longer they prolong my existence, the more chances the evildoers have to convince everyone to mislynch me and hide the fact that Mido is against us.

Did they think Quas was gonna be protected? But if they discussed Strongman that wouldn't be an issue, right?
I am inclined to believe that Strongman was a bluff in an attempt to muddle my Spy results.

Going to sound like a broken record but if quas is converted mafia then mafia wouldn’t kill her onbiously.
There has been mounting evidence by the other players that this is not the case. The fact that you keep attempting to push this mantra on everyone is rather tiring. Though, I suppose if you have no other way to protect yourself, this is your only option to save face.

There has been mounting evidence by the other players that this is not the case. The fact that you keep attempting to push this mantra on everyone is rather tiring. Though, I suppose if you have no other way to protect yourself, this is your only option to save face.
I can see no way that we’re both telling the truth unless mafia has been faking chats all game. I know I’m not lying and I’m not going to sit by and let my self be mislynched.

the cop. I won’t say more than that. That’s why I said to cop check me because I know they exist.

i know it's chaos mafia, but cop is still usually a standard role that is presumed to exist in a game, so explicitly knowing there's a cop doesn't seem all that helpful to know. were you given knowledge of a role's existence randomly and it just turned out to be the cop, i guess?

Mreow, but neither are inactive.
Last second change of plans?

maybe one of the scum is inactive, so the other had no choice but to go after a different inactive, in the hopes of getting Quasar or Midorikawa lynched?

Endgame: Evil Is...Inevitable (MAFIA WIN!)
1. @coordinator lissi
2. @JamieIsBored
4. @Quasar_Catfish
5. @Midorikawa
7. @berylguzmania
8. @ExLight
11. @Space
13. @DigitalGen6

Endgame: Evil Is...Inevitable

As the day ends, much accusation was thrown at one individual, who had a rather rude attitude and the others could hear practicing clarinet in the night. It was...really bad. And really annoying. And people were fed up with it. Someone who plays the clarinet that bad could only be evil.

But, as the potato stood up to tell the group of the nature of the squidlike individual, ExLight stood up. "MREOW! I firmly believe that this mrowson is evil as well! I WILL HAVE JUSTICE!!!" pointing his gun at DigitalGen6. "Let's kill them first, and then we'll meownly have one more to get!" However, as he stood up, his vision started to go fuzzy, and he began to black out. Was this...drugs? Eager to get the shot off before he passed out, he shot, but his aim wildly changed direction as he fell to the floor, and berylguzmania was shot in the head instead.

grandma

DC818B23-71E8-4577-B22A-ABA4184516D6.jpeg

you have the following ability’s
  • Grandma anyone that visits you dies
  • 3x redirector choose 1 player and redirect their ability to another player

you are town you win when all threats to town are eliminated

Berylguzmania was The Grandma, the Town-aligned Granny + 3x Redirector!

The Chikorita, who had largely stayed silent throughout this discussion, furrowed its brow in anger. "You killed an innocent, defenseless, elderly citizen. You must atone for your crimes." With a Petal Dance, he whisked ExLight's limp body away, never to be seen again.

• 1x vigilante you can kill 1 player during the day
  • Mason you get a private chat with the other mason
  • you must talk like a cat and act like batman

ExLight has died! They were Batcat, the Town-aligned Mason + 1x Vigilante.

With only six individuals remaining, and half of them evil, the Chikorita and Potato walked to the center of the room. They turned to the three evil individuals. "You have done well in concealing your nature from the rest of the chosen. As such, you will be blessed with our endless power."

player 3 squidward

2DC6FAEC-DD78-49BC-BD39-3DEB2D554C86.jpeg

• 1x post restricter choose 1 player and give them a restriction on how they can talk lasts 1 day/night cycle
  • 1x Neighborizer choose 1 person and open a private chat with them
  • 1x death proof you survive 1 atack that would kill you

you are a mafia you win when all town are eliminated

coordinator lissi has won the game! They were Squidward, the Mafia-aligned 1x Deathproof + 1x Neighborizer + 1x Post Restrictor!

player 1 the godfather

0DD69248-92C5-4750-8666-08BBE2107DD4.jpeg

you have the following ability's:
  • 1x death/lynch proof you survive the first event that would kill you
  • 2x reporter you may tell the host to say something in the main chat
  • godfather if investigated appear as town
  • paparazzi at the start of the game you are given the role pm of a random town player with the names removed
you are mafia you win when all town are eliminated

Midorikawa has won the game! They were The Godfather, the Mafia-aligned Godfather Paparazzi + 1x Deathproof + 2x Reporter!

player 2 the drug dealer

View attachment 179677
  • 2x role cop at night choose 1 player and you are given information on their role
  • Unlimited drug dealer choose 1 player to give them a drugged debuff that makes any information they get at the end of the night to be wrong or otherwise gives a bad effect
  • you may only communicate in song/rap lyrics or talk like a gangster/roadman for the entire game
you are mafia you win when all town are eliminated

JamieIsBored has won the game! They were the Drug Dealer, the Mafia-aligned Drug Dealer + 2x Rolecop!

Turning to the others, the potato and Chikorita said "It was a valiant effort and you were on the right track, but unfortunately it was not to be this time. Here you will remain in purgatory, never to return to your home worlds..." The potato and Chikorita then disappeared, leaving the three good individuals alone with the violent trio...

docter

0EECCACA-1558-4888-8D00-89F736965981.jpeg

• 1x lynch freezer my freezer the votes so end of day is taken at the point it was frozen
  • mason get a private chat with another mason
  • 3x doctor chooses 1 player and save them from death

Space has lost the game! They were the Doctor, the Town-aligned Mason/3x Doctor + 1x Lynch Freezer!

spy

spy-silhouette-icon-clipart-image-isolated-white-background-209279655.jpg

you have the following abilities
  • Spy infiltrates mafia chat with names removed
  • loves (redacted) if loved dies you die if the loved works out you are the lover you will unlock a private chat you may not explicitly say you are a lover
  • 1x lynch proof survives 1 lynch
  • 2x role cop you are told information about a chosen players role
  • must speak in a posh/formal way for the entire game

Quasar_Catfish has lost the game! They were (still) the Spy, the Town-aligned Lover Spy/2x Rolecop + 1x Lynchproof!

bob-omb

zh3jfa7g20okixrxrls5.jpg

You have the following ability’s
  • Bomb if killed at night killer is also killed if lynched a random person voting you dies
  • 1x redirector choose 1 person to redirect their ability into another person
  • 3x lie detector you may send a quote here and i will tell you if it is true of a lie
  • ghost when killed you become a ghost you may send 1 message each phase you may not spectate

you are town when all threats to town are eliminated you win

DigitalGen6 has lost the game! They were Bob-omb, the Town-aligned Ghost Bomb + 1x Redirector + 3x Lie Detector!

Mafia has won the game! GG everyone. Hope you guys had fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom