• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Convenience

samsa1979

Reaction score
If you had the option of having one and only one Pokemon in the real world, meaning no other Pokemon and no Pokemon world devices, which Pokemon would you find most useful in a world of no Pokemon?

My choice would be Abra. It sleeps most of the day, you can carry it on your back, it has telepathic, transporting and telekinetic advantages and it doesn't take much space.

Last edited:
Just for me would be Chatot. I could get another cage and put it and my "normal" parrot side by side.

But if I could use something for a wider perspective, Kyogre. It could bring rain where it needs it most!

Deoxys I could set it on any one who disagrees with me and use it for teleportation plus I could have it levitate be to reach high places.

After spending two weeks without power after that blasted hurricane, I'd be tempted to say "any one that knows Blizzard and Flash."

But yeah, I'm gonna have to go with Ditto. 'Cause then you've got 'em all in one.

However, the thought occurs - if I did have a Ditto, and it spent most of its time as one Pokemon, which would I like it to mainly be? Hmmm.

I guess Mew. It's just so darn adorable.

Well, the first thing that came to my mind was Ditto.. for obvious reasons.

But then I thought, well, I'm no Rocket Grunt. I wouldn't just have a Ditto as an all-purpose tool. The Pokémon would have feelings, and imagine how a Ditto would feel if you basically told it "I don't like you for you. I like you for what you can change into."

That would be heartbreaking for a Pokémon.

I have far too much compassion for life, so if Pokémon were real, I wouldn't choose Ditto.

So, I'd probably choose Vaporeon or Bulbasaur.

I would choose Ditto, but I won't because I'm not that desperate. Maybe I'll get like a Plusle or Minun and treat it as a per bunny rabbit (but, that would also mean I could get Buneary...)

Lugia. <3

Fly me to school.

Among other conveniences.

Oh,
and awesome to have around during beach trips. :D

Obviously Flygon. To soar the skies, and to simply be able to travel all across the nation.. It would be fun.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom