• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corner of Nonsense

Some fully serious art for once
1693050385583.png

"Once I saved you from rust and decay
And once you've saved me from my sorrow
But now we must part ways, to move on
Goodbye, Myra."
Myra's the flying airship that houses most of the robot characters I made. This is more so her core design than anything. I'll draw the ship body later
1693051504691.png

Kinda gave Synth a counterpart, his name is "Zwei"

Some art trades
1693051138373.png

I'm pretty proud of how this one turned out tbh. I should draw these two again someday

alright and some inside joke art
1693051267766.png

He's kinda a character I made to piss off a friend on discord for the lols. And now he got some fanart
1693051317425.png

No one takes him seriously
1693051381886.png

Just my beloved blorbos
Damn that sure is a lot of art huh?

fuck it I have more lore for my two lil idiots
1693105142253.png

"Hey uh, I kinda saw you run earlier by the cafe, and that was.."said the Litwick as he sat down on the soft blue grass, looking at the Honedge with concern. "Were you running away from something?" he quietly asked, but the Honedge merely looked away with tears in his eyes.
"Well, it looks like we're just here then.." said the Litwick, "What's your name? Mine's Rainer."
The Honedge simply remained silent, quite wary of Rainer, ready to run if there's any sign of attack. The only movement seen from him was the quivering of fear.
"It's alright if you don't wanna talk" Rainer said, "We can just sit here or... something"

As both quietly sat, reflecting on what happened earlier for possibly minutes, or hours, the Honedge finally spoke;
"M-my name is... Harlow, I guess"

Not the best eh, and not much art today :C

Ratatan brainrot has caught up with me
1693743969439.png

Mashuma and Mimizukyun are my favorite out of the bunch. Also Mimi really looks like a Decidueye not gonna lie
Kero and Synth.png

Synth really likes frogs, and Keroronpa is a frog, and yea. I don't know how tall a ratatan is though so this could be inaccurate as hell
1693744173699.png

Milk is a thing in the Ratatan Discord and everyone is obsessed with it for some reason? Don't know why.
ratatan fan design.png

Shutentsun, the Trigger-Happy Rattlesnake, just kinda a goofy character I made for fun
also some non ratatan art (most are just silly doodles :[)
rainer cant even use fire moves lmaoooooo.png

Kinda an excuse for lore dumping
In the AU these two are in, Pokemon do inherit traits from the father, like an Eevee with multiple tails due Ninetales genes. Rainer unfortunately had a water type for a father (not sure what kinda pokemon, maybe a Jellicent?), and thus his own flames are rather harmless, if not mostly useless.

Seriously, you can touch the flames and your hand will be fine. I'm not even sure if he counts as a fire type lmaoooo, combine that with a fragile body and then you got a guy who constantly gets beaten by Pokemon he should be able to beat (he's trying to get stronger but eh). Doesn't stop him from being in a rescue team though.
At least he has Harlow, but sometimes he isn't enough for protection, Harlow himself is rather fragile as well due to having no shield/hilt.

Also if your wondering how he evolved, evolution in this case is more so like growing up in the case of level upping evos
dont take him seriously.png

Something silly, no one takes Tom seriously. Pretty good reason for it too, guy's a coward and often acts like a child (and he's probably in his 20s at least)
dancers.png

Nothing much to day, except that I'm proud of how this turned out. Both are in perfect sync most of the time lol
sure is a lot huh?

Oooh those last two characters are gorgeous!! I adore your ocs so much (cough cough do you have a toyhouse...?)
Thank you! man looks like I'm not gonna be the only one in fandom hell And I unfortunately don't have a toyhouse :[, but I do plan to make one soon for the sake of organization

Oh my god the Milky Way art! Love it so much! ❤️
Thank you! C:
Jokes on you! I don't play Kingdom! (But I'll say it again: your art is pure eye candy :bulbaLove: )
Lmao same, I just browse the wiki for info if I'm missing any, and thank you!
well it worked lol, i love milky way cookie, but i gotta say my fave out of the characters in that update is stardust cookie
nyeehehehehehehehehehehe my scheme is working Looks like I have to catch up on the new update!

Alrighty more Patapon and Ratatan stuff until I fully figure out my OC's designs, and some Cookie Run art
jellyfish cookie.png

My bias for jellyfish has come to strike me again.
Also I think she and Black Pearl Cookie are roommates
1694313023661.png

I also love his design, he looks epic and just cool in general. I kinda wanna make a kinda more humanoid version if I could sooner or later.
1694313300709.png

Ushiraito, the Honourable Bovine.
Also they're kinda the older sibling to Shutentsun, constantly trying to keep an eye on them
silly laddies.png

This is them most of the time outside of battle

Yo ho ho who's that in town?
It's Team Geist! might change that name and lore dumping time mothershuckers i need to make some goddamn threads for this
1694774894088.png

Yep, there's a third member of Team Geist, he's a Duskull (and yes I am more than aware of Dusknoir in PMD Explorers of Time/Darkness but this is an AU so meh). He really doesn't have a name, but he's a chill little guy who's just looking for fun and to pay rent.
I ought to draw all of them grown up more often, but the kid versions are way more easy to draw and remember. Chumby wittle guys
Someday, I'll redraw the first comic Rainer and Harlow were in. Someday
1694775509103.png

Yes, this is traditional.
By all means, I'm gonna explain how Pokehybrids work here in this AU I guess?
By all means, it heavily depends on who the father is, passing down certain traits on the offspring. This causes the offspring to have differing forms, and sometimes even types (I'm not sure if I should remove that, since the changes aren't really drastic (should it be like tera types and they get stab on some moves they shouldn't feasibly be able to?))
And yea Harlow's arms are inconsistent as hell, I don't really know if the scarf is sewn on or tied on.
1694775841318.png

In this AU, the Ultimate Weapon only wiped out the humans, leaving Pokemon with humanity's tools and tech. While yes, there are still humans (like AZ of course), they're very few and far between, unable to control Pokemon as they used to. and maybe one of Team Geist's members used to be human
And AZ's Floette is now wandering around to right AZ's wrongs to the best of her ability. I think I might call her Ambrosia in this AU. It's fitting for her and all Pokemons canonically have names here.
Sad little Floette, I wish I can give her a hug.

Back
Top Bottom