• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but you teleport without taking your clothes with you

I wish I had some better ear phones

Granted, however, the cables are so short, you have to hold your music player all the way up to your ear.

I wish I had an infinite amount of Stamina.

Granted. You have infinite amount of Stamina to trade with 1000 years of freedom. You working 24 hours a day 7 days a week without paid, stop or eat at Malagaxy Mine!

Ohh, and even though you can work fine without fail because your infinite stamine, you still will be older and keep alive for 1000 years cause your infinite stamina. But you will die after 1000th year pass.

I wish I can said anything fun to be twisted on this thread.

Granted. Your wish has been twisted.

I wish that the best team wins at the World Cup in Brazil (as we have no chance of winning the World Cup).

Granted. To grant this, money had to be taken out of your bank account to pay for nuclear weapons to explode countries to keep them from killing us. You're broke. Good luck.

I wish McDonalds didn't hand out such crappy Pokemon toys.

Granted. They hand out crappy DIGIMON toys instead. How could you?

I wish apples tasted like oranges, so I could eat more apples.

Granted, however, your wish being granted by a smart-ass, you are literally a walking letter X, which sucks.

I wish for the power to regenerate just like the Doctor (at least 12 times like a normal cycle).

Granted. A Pokémon ate your friends.

I wish that I won the Mafia: Collapse game right now.

Granted, but you never win a single fair ground game ever again.

I wish there was world peace that lasted forever and everyone and everything was happy <3

Granted. You hate yourself.

I wish that Skarmory gets an evolved form and a pre-evolved form instead of a Mega. The final evo can get a Mega, but not Skarmory.

Granted, the final evo's Mega's base stat changes are very unnecessary and thus it's Mega Evo not very good at all

I wish I had the ability to breathe fire

Granted, but your suicide attempt fails and you just throw up instead.

I wish for a time machine.

Back
Top Bottom