• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Death Note 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeslob

Χριστιανός
Reaction score
I just got Death note 13! its a great book! it gives away all sorts of secrets and stuff like L's true name!
L Lawliet
and L's true name came ona free Tarot-ish looking card!
plus it came with the pilot chapter (the chapter that got it published) transated into engish! Plus character bios, secrets, bonus comics, intervveiws and more!
great buy for only 15 bucks!

It's awesome! I just got it today, in the mail from an Amazon pre-order, along with the Las Angeles BB Murder Case. It's awesome, and the 4-panel comics are good for a laugh or two. Interviews, and 'Truths are nice, and the card is awesome. I just might scan it. I wonder, though... his name is really
L?

If you're a Death Note fan, but it. Otherwise, go buy Death Note manga volumes, then buy it. And, although I haven't read it yet, the Las Angeles BB Murder Case looks good, too.

That interview was very lolable, it made me get annoyed with "Ohba" even more. Does the guy ever turn-off his fake persona!

I liked the interveiws it gave me a perspective on there veiws n stuff!
but I really liked the bonus comics in the back and the pilot chapter! thos were the best!
(especially the eraser twist in the pilot chapter)
I also like th character profiles for humans and shinigami!
also matt is the coolest character in the manga, he reminds me of myself :D

Yeah. Tero Kagami really reminded me of Teru Mikami, in the pilot chapter.

I've been meaning to pick up a copy of one of the Deathnote series. Im goin Manga hunting in Forbidden planet tommorrow, recomended then yes?

I've been meaning to pick up a copy of one of the Deathnote series. Im goin Manga hunting in Forbidden planet tommorrow, recomended then yes?

RECOMEND YES DEFINATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:smokin:
yeah man its the greatest manga ever man

RECOMEND YES DEFINATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, because bumping an old ass thread and typing like you're screaming, makes you very convincing, especially about a book that's made up mostly of stats.

But Death Note is better as a manga series than an anime. Worth buying.

yeah man its the greatest manga ever man

Me and the Devil Blues is.

Yeah, because bumping an old ass thread and typing like you're screaming, makes you very convincing, especially about a book that's made up mostly of stats.

But Death Note is better as a manga series than an anime. Worth buying.

Me and the Devil Blues is.

you know I had no Idea this was so old sorry :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom