• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Describe your dream guy/gal!

All the girls I've seen in my life are ugly as fuck and many are ridiculously overweight. And I won't mention the personalities either.

Then you must live in smalltown U.S.A. I mean, I live in a town of 7,000 and there are still a good selection of attractive girls

And LOL at the jugulars.

jugulars? or jugs?
surely you cant be looking for a women based on her veins.
You'd be surprised. I read a comment on a pic on MySpace once where someone said that the best feature of the girl in the picture was the veins on her feet.

No, guys, it's the carotid that's hawt...

You'd be surprised. I read a comment on a pic on MySpace once where someone said that the best feature of the girl in the picture was the veins on her feet.

My attempts to keep myself from vomitting when I read this were unsuccessful.

my dream gal would be... my best friend jayde.(shes perfect in all the ways i want) :love: :banana: :awww:

I don't really have a dream girl, since my criteria is quite impossible...

A) Same height as me or slightly shorter
B) Uber cute
C) Blue eyes
D) Long, purple hair
E) Tsundere personality
F) Understands me

I've posted here before (probably some sensible bullshit) but I'd just like to say that anyone who pulls off stubble well will do for me :drool:

Gotta bad thing for guys with dark-toned hair, thick eyebrows and dark eyes.

And if they're assholes, of course.

My dream girl: About my height, brown hair, green eyes, makes some sense, has common sense, understands people, isn't just plain dumb, yet is really hot too.

Call me picky, but believe me, it's not.

My dream girl would be like this:
-Dark Brown or Black Hair
-Brown Eyes
-Is creative, likes writing, drawing, and/or can play music.
-Has a sense a humor
-Someone who won't mind hanging out with my friends

Yeah, I guess mine isn't THAT specific, a lot of girls can fit that.

Let's see. My dream guy...

Appearance (Doesn't matter too much, but this is just what turns me on.):

- Red hair (Blonde or black hair's nice too.)
- I kind of like dudes with longer hair for some reason
- Green, greyish, or dark blue eyes
- Absolutely no facial hair. I'd rather not make out with fuzz or things that feel like a furry animal.
- People with albinism are pretty hot.
- Looks classy, NOT like a slob.
- Toned please.

Personality & Interests:

- Needs to be interested in art in some way, shape, or form. Be it music, visual art, poetry, as long as it's art.
- If he has an interest in science or language, all the better.
- I'd like if I can find a guy as interested in the paranormal and metaphysical as I am.
- I'd like him to be sort of easygoing
- He needs to have a good sense of humor
- Not full of himself. Those guys just piss me off.
- Not a total pansy. Then I'd tell him to grow a pair.
- He needs to be a kind person at heart.
- Doesn't judge people (Too much, at least.)

...so you're looking for Silas from "The Da Vinci Code"?
I've never seen that movie. My dad sent it back to the rental store before I could watch it! DX

You know, that's three more things to add to my list.

- Doesn't send back movie rentals before I can watch them.
- Actually washes his hands every time he uses the restroom.
- Isn't texting on a cellphone every thirty seconds.

I've actually thought about this before, and I don't think I could describe her if I tried. I mean, there are the obvious things, like smart, caring, kindhearted, etc. But then there are other things too, things that go beyond being able to pin them down in a simple list. Things I won't really know about until I finally meet this person, whoever she may be. ^^

My ideal girl would have to have the following qualities:
  • Good Looking
  • Likes me for me
  • Has time to listen
  • Chares interests
  • Charismatic
  • Modest
  • Innocent in the ways of the world
  • Smart
  • Doesn't give a damn what anyone else thinks
I'm still waiting, bullshit world I live in.

Last edited:
I'm going to try this as best I can

*smart
*outgoing
*funny
*love of theater
*likes me (kinda important you know)
*good looking (don't care as much)
*able to balance out my many flaws (that really should be at the top of this list)
*independent
*can cook (or I'd starve)
*just has a positive outlook on life
*busty (stealth edit!)

Best thing is, I've found someone very much like this. Actually, a couple people.

EDIT: Hey, I'm married now and I think I only hit half of this list, yet she's still perfect.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom