• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Did you make an introductory thread in Garden Grotto?

Did you make an introductory thread in the Garden Grotto?

• Yes, I did.

Votes: 77 58.8%
  • No, I was unaware of this.

Votes: 32 24.4%
  • No, I didn't want to make one.

Votes: 22 16.8%
  • No, there wasn't a Garden Grotto to do it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
In the Garden Grotto forum, new users are encouraged to create a new thread to introduce themselves to the community. However, I am sure not everyone of you did that, so here's a question: Did you make a thread in the Garden Grotto to introduce yourselves?

As for me, I never made a thread in the Garden Grotto to introduce myself. In fact, I wasn't even aware of this, so instead, I started posting around here. I initially wanted to put a belated thread, but I thought it's not necessary?

So, did you make a thread in Garden Grotto, or you skipped that chance?

Thanks for reading.

Back when I signed up on the forums, I signed up thinking it was some extension of Bulbapedia. I was interested in the IPGL, so I signed up to look at it. After that, I was pretty inactive until the announcement of HG/SS, which is when I started posting in the HG/SS forum, and eventually some of the other forums.

As such, I never really found out about making an introductory thread until a while later. I did end up making a belated one.

That was the first thing I ever did here. It seemed like the right thing to do.

I created a Grotto thread two days after I joined.

My first post on December 27, 2010:
Hello everyone! I'm Daryl and I'm obviously new. It is great joining this and that I get to comment on the many great threads of Bulbagarden

I don't believe I ever made one before, or one of those belated ones. Maybe when they do that 'Belated Introduction' day again, I'll make one.

I did once when everyone started making late introduction threads :p

I did once when everyone started making late introduction threads :p

^This. When I first got here I didn't make one, because I didn't know there was a garden grotto.

Nope, I just started posting as soon as I joined.
I wasn't even aware that I could make one and I thought that I was too much of a noob to be making threads.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom