• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Doki Doki Battling Club - Halloween 2023 Event Feedback & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww bye Nemona, you made the last few days very interesting, got me to log into Bulba after having not in a few years!!! I'll miss you <3
thank you, spiritual mask salesman, i'm glad you had a good time... if i ever make it back to visit, i hope to get to know you better.

Nemona, it's time. I've packed both of our Bags with Potions, Poke Balls, and all of the other items we're going to need for our adventure.
Let's go. There's a whole world of Pokemon out there for us to find, and many, many battles for us to have.

Nemona, it's time. I've packed both of our Bags with Potions, Poke Balls, and all of the other items we're going to need for our adventure.
Let's go. There's a whole world of Pokemon out there for us to find, and many, many battles for us to have.
alright, i'm ready.

goodbye everyone. i have to leave now.

Goodbye Nemona! We'll see each other again someday, I just know it! And you're gonna be blown away by how much stronger I've gotten!
Does anyone know enough Digimon to get @Greymon back over to the Digital World? Or are you heading out solo?
That is a... Very good question. I'm honestly still not even sure exactly how I got here, let alone how to go home.

Goodbye Lord Nemona! It's been great having you around, really! I hope you do well.
Does anyone know enough Digimon to get @Greymon back over to the Digital World? Or are you heading out solo?
Yeah, don't worry, I got 'em. Say goodbye Greymon, I'm takin' you home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom