• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Driving Deaths in High School (Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guilty of using a cellphone while driving, although I've done my best to refrain from doing so.

The hands-free devices don't work. If anything, they exacerbate the problem. I find that I'm fumbled with the headset more than I have with just the phone.

Radio is distracting, but not to the extent cellphones are. The same applies to having a conversation with a passenger. As long as I have my hands available, I'm fine. Ideally, you should be doing nothing while driving. Your complete and total attention should be on the road while driving.

The real problem is our time-driven society. We want to accomplish so many things at once.

Edit: 200 posts in 4 years... sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom