• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dungeons & Dragons Mafia (13p) - Game End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zexy, would you consider to WIFOM a redirect among ExLight and me tonight?
Is it that urgent? We have 10 players left and it is most likely 8-1-1

I understand wanting to end this swiftly, but with it being one-shot, the smaller the PoE in which I get to use it, the better. Best case scenario, Ex is vigged, bombed, or lynched tonight and it is game over...

Is it that urgent? We have 10 players left and it is most likely 8-1-1

I understand wanting to end this swiftly, but with it being one-shot, the smaller the PoE in which I get to use it, the better. Best case scenario, Ex is vigged, bombed, or lynched tonight and it is game over...
Actually change of plans, I forgot something
I suggest we kill me tonight or lynch me tomorrow, just to get clarity on my slot because honestly, I know people would trust me to double bus my team and/or be godfather
Give FA another night phase to fulfill her win con
She helped us a lot and deserves this win
Focus on the last scum in N3 or D4
Sounds

Didn’t @beryllium claim to be able to Roleblock me? :M
no but i sure can restrict you
He has say to say:

I'm a little piggy.
Here’s my snout.

Oink, Oink, Oink, Oink, Oink, Oink
hey zinn am i allowed to do this? i want that gold medal

ok uhhhh caught up uwu
HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHITTTTTTTTTTTT
WE GOTTEM BOYZ
TWO BIRDS ONE STONE LETS GOOOOOOO

one more to find
my notis are full af and i want to check them first but wagonomics shit incoming

Votals

HumanDawn (1) - Snowy
Mint Elv (1)- Quasar_Catfish
Minish (1) - HumanDawn
ExLight (1) - Mint Elv
Snowy (2) - FinalArcadia, Zexy
Zexy (2) - DawningWinds, ExLight
Not Voting
- beryllium, ZekromMahDad, Minish, RavenRaizel

Free Apple Juice (5) - beryllium, Quasar_Catfish, DawningWinds, Mint Elv, ExLight
No Free Apple Juice - Everyone else.

36 hours left in Day One.
Is it reasonable for scum Ex to push more on my wagon alongside buddy when the other option is also town?
Snowy's unofficial count was spot on.

Day One Vote Count:
Snowy (2) - beryllium, ExLight
Zexy (1) - DawningWinds
Raven (3) - Snowy, JamieIsBored, Quasar_Catfish
Quasar (4) - Human, Zexy, Mint Elv, FinalArcadia

Not Voting - Potato-6, Minish, RavenRaziel98

Free Apple Juice (9) - beryllium, Quasar_Catfish, DawningWinds, Mint Elv, ExLight, JamieIsBored, Potato-6, Zexy, FinalArcadia
Unrestricted Access to Tavern Storage (1) - RavenRaziel98
Free Soda - Snowy
Poison Apple Juice (1) - HumanDawn
Not Drinking (1) - Minish

Day One Ends in a little over 5 hours: Countdown
Another super convenient position for scum. Dawning insists on me alone, Minish in not even voting... It could be beryl or Ex also trying to stay away from the main wagons, there is nothing better for long term mislynch pushing than all 7 ppl in the top wagons being non-scum. This could explain why Ex insisted on solving based on d1 wagonomics so much, and pocketed beryl for doing so... Or beryl looking OK with it on his suggestion. Whoever the scum is between them, they KNEW this kind of analysis would lead to mislynch no matter who of the 7 we pick...
Final Day One Vote Count:
Snowy (3) - beryllium, ExLight, DawningWinds
RavenRaziel98 (2) - Jamie, Quasar_Catfish
Quasar_Catfish (6) - Zexy, Mint Elv, FinalArcadia, Potato-6, Snowy, HumanDawn

Not Voting - Minish, RavenRaziel98,
By the end of the phase, Dawning went to Snowy just to look good after the Quas flip. Minish still had an excuse to not be anywhere. Ex/beryl are again far away from the main wagon.

Night Two - Caps Dies and is Re-Incarnated
The party had discussed many different roles, including roles unique to the game, questioning if such roles exist, again cracking the fabric of their reality at the seams before rethreading itself...

TheCapsFan has died!
He was the Homebrew Dungeon Master, a Host!

Dear TheCapsFan,

You are the Homebrew Dungeon Master.

jlJQjm1Exh-FwtFxAVJSU1mmnPhQNFjPnNq9z9JNqg2c6kHXin2jCW5P7-IwYaaoJi2AkTvfSB1OFBXQWC1H87D_-CL7HkZKY2tc21Hcplv7v7IcF28WmgWO72HxvLHvqnQedl2jXxGNLBxx975feriNCw=s2048

“I’ll allow it”

Hey that written adventure story is great and all, but you know what’s better? This amazing adventure you came up with inside your own mind. An epic tale on the high seas, or maybe a journey through a world of your own creation. There is no limit to your imagination (and the imagination of others, they won’t mind). The world is at your fingertips and it’s your goal to balance everything to ensure your players have a good time. You’re the master of “Hey what’s this random guys name” and being prepared with an answer because you have an entire list of random guys names stored in your head (or at the least your notes). You don’t have to worry about your players doing something wacky and unexpected like those written adventure DMs do, because you can easily adapt your story on the fly, you write it as you go. The possibilities within your grasp are endless!

i1-CJJKfwNeRf7FBxEdPdtLlWDwlJ2hL9tSjynnXUAdpugKzvLr732cnrU5_gyRGsL4Qp61jRaiM7zR3IwPjFWs9u3c1PAMJ_h9Jj8rDb_yH6_7woy5KYGmKK0SAZqNvwicd5ysV9Br3t9CujMyHM1kCjw=s2048

Since you're an all powerful person orchestrating the game behind the scenes and telling the story, you are a Host, it is your job to keep the game running smoothly, handing out roles, answering any game related questions, and providing updates to the game. You will still provide these services after death.

You are a Host (Independent) and will win if you are still alive when the game ends. If anyone discusses custom roles or other non-standard Mafia elements (as determined by ZinnLav), you will be Modkilled, as it’s supposed to be secret what is or isn’t official content. This team is not hostile to any other and can win with any team.

Upon the event of your death, you immediately resurrect yourself and then draw a single card from your Deck of Many Things. ZinnLav then has to determine with you how that card will permanently affect the game, beginning at the end of the phase you die in.

You cannot lose the game unless the players outright state they're not having fun because of the game. The DM always wins, because their goal is to ensure their players have a good time.
He was a Host (Independent)!

A card stirs within the Deck of Many Things. Zinn can't be trusted to be impartial so TheCapsFan shall draw the card in their stead...

I also rescinded my sub out.

Not because we look like we are close to winning, but because 2 Mafia killed in one Day means FinalArcadia is likely going to lose with having 2 more people to give a gift to and only 1 night to gift to people, and if we end it the next Day, that means she loses.

I know she is Independent but she really helped the Town out with her reads, and she always obeyed every request made of her without complaint and actually put in the effort instead of claiming Independent Day 1 and using it as an excuse to coast by like all the other non-harmful independents do.

I also put a lot of effort and leading to get this. My first vig kill N1 was on Minish, before moving to FA, then Mint Elv, and then finally DawningWinds. Not like it mattered because I was roleblocked but half my choices were the correct choice at least. There is at least one Town here from those 4 with it likely being Mint Elv. If she is Mafia I am the best player ever during N1.

We could use Day 3 to lynch Zexy for laughs, and he could be Mafia anyway. If he is Mafia he should out and we can arrange the game in a way that lets FinalArcadia win, and then we blow him up!

10 players alive
Snowy Jamie are near clear. I would also say Potato since scum had 1x Ninja.
I would also remove FA and myself from PoE

5 players left... Ex is scummiest, beryl next, Mido eh, then Raven (there has to be a protective somewhere), and finally Human (he had all the opportunities to not tie wagons).

Raven, I think you should WIFOM it between Snowy and Potato : or just Snowy lol. Potato/Snowy should maybe be on Ex. beryl can use post restrictor on me/Human/Jamie to prove self, although lie detector is more useful...

If we want to give FA her extra night phase, we should just flip Mido's Deathproof. She gave it, she takes it, zero sum difference. As for who she should give the next gift too, I think Jamie (no useful roles left). But she may wanna WIFOM it in case of being afraid Jamie will get killed, although I can just redirect Ex upon anyone if most of town wants to.

@RavenRaziel98 I am considering redirecting Ex to Human. You can Bodyguard Human if you wish. Ex either is scum or purposely targets someone else if town.

If Ex is scum, you die, finally achieving your gambit, and he is outed.
If Human is scum, Ex absorbs his ability and knows I am clear and Human is just as outed.

Cop/Tracker can be on Mido/beryl as a failsafe. We flip Mido's Deathproof, FA gets her win N3... By D4 if she is not exited as a winner (cuz harmful) we lynch her, else we lynch whoever is outed from all the other role stuff.

Human's suggestion of lynching me is just riskier. I could blow up on Snowy/Potato. Or FA and she loses anyway. Or the scum and we win sooner than she can and loses again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom