• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dungeons & Dragons Mafia (13p) - Game End

Status
Not open for further replies.
No loophole abuse, if you find something, let me know privately, I may reward you.​
Most exciting rule by far. I both like finding loopholes and getting rewards.

Speaking of which... @Quasar_Catfish
Fine, fine, I'll join this game. /in

Dinosaurs are cool. They're in 3rd Edition of D&D so they count, right?

Well another game just ended... Tbh I might have unnecessarily delayed it 1.5 day or so, sorry.
you kicked ass zexy. you had me so fooled i ended up getting in an argument with an indep (sorta) because i believed that strongly you were town. o.o
not even mentioning how long it had been since you played scum

Technically they're playable in 5E but your DM needs to approve it, so approved.
Wild Quas theory for everyone:
What if Zinn is asking us our favorite fantasy race is because Zinn will our Race. Though, this theory is kind of dead in the water since we aren't allowed to claim our Race this game, just our Character/Class.

Wild Quas theory for everyone:
What if Zinn is asking us our favorite fantasy race is because Zinn will our Race. Though, this theory is kind of dead in the water since we aren't allowed to claim our Race this game, just our Character/Class.
Maybe. I had that thought when I signed up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom