• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eating Pokemon

Re: Would you eat Pokémon?

theyre the same as animals so of course i wouldnt hesitate

I wonder if I'd even have to cook the fire types. If not, then I'd eat a certain two horses in a heartbeat.

Of course. I'd shoot down Ho-oh and roast him for Christmas dinner.

I'd love to eat a good fried magikarp. And a very brazilian-style tauros barbecue. But I wouldn't eat live pokémon. Unless I wanted to be fried, freezed or burned to death.

Octillery looks delicious.......some fried octopus!

goldeen, Miltank, octillery, tauros, farfetch'd, pidgey, spearow, taillow, wingull, zigzagoon, starly, oddish, budew, hatoobo, cherubi, remoraid, fearow, pidgeotto, Baffuron, poliwag, poliwhirl, poliwrath, otamaro, gamataro, shimama, ponyta maybe, luvdisc, carvanha, mamepato, drowzee, primeape.

starters like pokabu? hell no.
magikarp and bidoof? no i don't eat crap.

Being a vegetarian, as a few others have said, I wouldn't really eat any Pokemon. But if I was okay with it, it would certainly depend on what Pokemon it is. I'd probably stick with Pokemon based off of animals we eat on a regular basis. Tauros, Mareep / Flaafy, possibly the Torchic family... thinking about it, it seems there aren't very many Pokemon similar to ours that we would eat.

And plant Pokemon are no. Well... I still have mixed feelings about this. They're still full of life like the others. It seems equally wrong.

No. I don't eat animals, so I totally wouldn't eat Pokémon. And no, I would not eat plant-Pokémon either.

Unless there was a species only raised for food and never trained... Probably not. For example, I have three pet cats, I will probably never be able to bring myself to eat a cat, but here I am eating all these other animals. Say... Miltanks were only raised for food and not trained. I'd eat it. Say I trained a Pidgey. I wouldn't eat Pidgeys. Although, if I had been brought up eating Pidgeys, I may still eat them. I'm only hoping that made sense.

I'd hunt down legendary pokemon, harvest their skin, and eat the meat! Rayquaza meat tastes delicious! >:D loljk I wouldn't eat a pokemon. I'd gladly eat a real cow though! :D

Pokemon are like pets. I've never really thought about eating a pet so I wouldn't eat a Pokemon.

It would be funny if the zanier side of Pokemon gets to be food. The Mineral and Indeterminate Egg Group is particularly odd, like Magnemite, Muk and Yabukuron, because I doubt a sane person will eat them. Also Ghost-type may also be an odd food too, due to their spectral appearance, like Gastly. Of course, the Poison-types needs avoiding, because they can cause food poisoning.

Thanks for reading.

Er... interesting question.

I'll consider just sticking to fruits...

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom