• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Effort Non-Mafia - Endgame - 30/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Midorikawa is scum. They haven't read the rules properly, and they're trying to let everyone know that. They also claimed mafia by accident. That's a scum slip.

Also, SoaringLooker, I doubt the validity of your claim. I am by no means mafia. Also, you're pushing for the lynch of inactives, which you could easily get away with if someone is mislynched. Why do you want to push inactives?

Does this get me points?

I did read the rules, and got confused by them due to the EV talk. My brains are on the creative level and word level, not mathematical. :p

As for the scumslip it was a clear joke.

I honestly thought that Dylan's post was a joke, because let's face it his logic was basically nonexistent. Though I now agree with him that you are the mafia. Only mafia would twist a joke into something else. And asking if your post gets you points shows lack of any real conviction. Town would never just post for points. Town posts for jokes and scumhunting. But your post is pure lies!

I did read the rules, and got confused by them due to the EV talk. My brains are on the creative level and word level, not mathematical. :p

I honestly thought that Dylan's post was a joke, because let's face it his logic was basically nonexistent. Though I now agree with him that you are the mafia. Only mafia would twist a joke into something else. And asking if your post gets you points shows lack of any real conviction. Town would never just post for points. Town posts for jokes and scumhunting. But your post is pure lies!

My post was half a joke too :p

Also, SoaringLooker, I doubt the validity of your claim. I am by no means mafia. Also, you're pushing for the lynch of inactives, which you could easily get away with if someone is mislynched. Why do you want to push inactives?
It seems you're mistaken my friend, as clearly is stated in my post I merely mention the fact that we have a lot of inactives – and that they should be ashamed of them selves! So your argument of me pushing inactives seems quite off.
Now I don't remember your playstyle all that well, but I don't believe Town!Elementar is so defensive early on ESPECIALLY with such weak arguments. I think this only strengthens my position, and you my friend. You are our scum.

I can assure you, none of my posts here are purely joke based, they all contain serious information – Like this sentence just now!

Now what I am starting to notice is that Mido is using her usual town strategy of "OMGUS YOU VOTED ME!" but is doing it more in a mellow way. Perhaps she is town trying to calm down a little, but it might also be pointing towards Mido being the Indep...

My post was half a joke too :p
So now your post where you're defending your self is a joke? Again, It's clear to me. This guy is not to be trusted.

Lies. There was nothing to indicate that. You're backtracking.
Also not knowing or forgetting the rules is not indicative of alignment.
Mido is clearly helping me scum hunt though, something an indep survivor has no need for, perhaps she is town. I'll come back to that later as she makes more posts.

I was asleep! Looker must be scum for trying to push inactives!
Again someone who doesn't read trough my beautiful messages with the grace of a good scum-hunting eye... However there can't be 2 mafia in this game as it's been confirmed to have only one. Therefor i'll put this as an "OMGUS I just woke up..." For now.

I was awake. We're both Australian It doesn't matter that you're 2-3 hours behind me...
Yeah, but we all know that those on the East coast of Australia are evil, so that must mean that Elementar is evil.
First looker is scum and then elementar. Why the contradiction?
I said Elementar is evil, not scum :p
Only scum is evil.
Only scum and Elementar are evil.
My lead on Elementar is only growing! As Eevee beautifully states here, "Only scum and Elementar are evil"
meaning that anything that is evil must be either Scum or Elementar. Now by this logic we can narrow down the people that could be scum too... 1! Cause there is only one scum in the game. Meaning Elementar must be Scum as he already is evil!

But I'm only an innocent child.
And look at this, he follows up on it by making a fake claim in an open-setup game... How bad can this scum be!

I close my case.

My god, look at that. Looker's clearly trying to find any tiny little thing to call Elementar out on. He's clearly a scum, trying to make the strongest case he can for a mislynch ny throwing everything together in ways that just don't make sense.

My god, look at that. Looker's clearly trying to find any tiny little thing to call Elementar out on. He's clearly a scum, trying to make the strongest case he can for a mislynch ny throwing everything together in ways that just don't make sense.
Your argument is very weak, and I can't see much efford being put into it. But at least you're trying.
On that note however, I can't just let you state that on my beloved name. Have you even watched Periodic Table Mafia? Only activity and reads like there deem worthy of my presence and so I expect quality from you mister! =P

Confirsting.
Mafia wouldn't want to get attention to themselves so fast, this seems like a Town action

On another note. It disturbs me that
@Midorikawa @AussieEevee @DarthWolf13 @Lone_Garurumon all have yet to respond. They should be ashamed for being so inactive.
Targeting inactives?! That's scummy, especially since you knew that it was almost midnight in our timezone.

Now let me go back to playing Pokemon Black, er I mean solving this murder in the thread next-doors.
You made a slip here. We all know that black is the colour of evil.

I am mafia bow down to me!
Also please don't claim mafia/independent (which may or may not exist) because it's less fun that way.
Mido is ruining the fun here, this is anti-MetaMislynchShipping. Tell me, @Midorikawa what would your least favorite role be in this game?

So how do we get EVa or whatever?
Hasn't read the rules, Mafia would be prepared for the rules to make no slips, especially someone like Mido.

You should improve your brain. Why not start with some better scumhunting?

I can assure you, none of my posts here are purely joke based, they all contain serious information – Like this sentence just now!
CWAC, scummy.

Have you even watched Periodic Table Mafia? Only activity and reads like there deem worthy of my presence and so I expect quality from you mister! =P
As LG already mentioned, talking about ongoing games is forbidden. He is breaking the law.

Based on this, Elementar and Mido look Towny while Soaring is my top scum read.

You made a slip here. We all know that black is the colour of evil.
Ah hah! A slip. Black is the colour of the earth, from which plants grow, the very giver of life itself. Therefore black is clearly not the colour of evil, but of life. Darth is clearly trying to throw suspicion onto Looker with plainly false information.

Ah hah! A slip. Black is the colour of the earth, from which plants grow, the very giver of life itself. Therefore black is clearly not the colour of evil, but of life. Darth is clearly trying to throw suspicion onto Looker with plainly false information.
Haven't you watched Avatar? Earth is clearly the colour green. You probably also know BlackGarurumon. He is black (even has it in his name)and is also a Virus type. Many evil Digimon are Virus type. Besides, in our world, virusses are also bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom