• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eldershippers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH HAI GUYS.

Yeah, I haven't seen them in anything in eons either, and that's sad. Still, thanks for the heads up in that he shows up and is still wowing people with his poetry--it's an excuse to start watching again!

WHO DID THE AMV. :D I have to make sure I go back and look at it.

I guess the point of this posting is to say, "Yes, we're still out here! We are awesome! We just grew up and don't have as much expendable time as we used to, but we still ship it in the quiet of our rooms." Send me stuff! Someday I'll get to write stuff...

Hey, Glorious Revolution converted me...I mean, I always got the vibe from them of "Ash's parental figures," but GR made me actively interested.

I've got like three unfinished stories with Eldershipping in them.

Pokemaniacs Anonymous: Growing old =/= growing up.

LOL! Yeah, that's me, too...

The only thing about ElderShipping that gets me a little weirded out is that Oak is Gary's Grandfather. Ash and Gary are the same age. If Oak is indeed Ash's father (to which there is much speculation), then Ash would be Gary's uncle.

Mix Palletshipping with Eldershipping than there would be huge drama and choas in the mix.

We still exist. I'm still one of the old hats. Lol. I'm 23 now and I started shipping this ship, at, like 14. LOL

Well, it would make Gary and Ash family, which Ash would have objected to in the early days if the anime, but judging on how they cooperated in that episode with the Shieldon, I don't think Ash would object to a ship between his mother and prof. Oak anymore. I only we could get to know what happened to Ash's father, if he is dead, or just left on some quest so he could turn up any moment...

After finding a fansite for it... i became a fan :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom