• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Everybody is Jester Mafia Endgame: ME is a Horrible Human Being 1/4/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people vote me without an explanation?

What has Swordmaster done to be scummy?

And I think we should really lynch an inactive. The cases put forward are all bad.
Seriously? How about ignoring the whole case on them. How's that not scummy?

And what is your obsession with inactive. I can only assume a good portion of mafia are active and you ant to do inactive because they're town.

And what is your obsession with inactive. I can only assume a good portion of mafia are active and you ant to do inactive because they're town.

Elementar wants to do inactive because Elementar is trying to distract people from the scum.

Who do you think is a good case?

I think we should get rid of an inactive because they're not helping town.

Elementar wants to do inactive because Elementar is trying to distract people from the scum.

Why would I be trying to do that?

Seriously? What did I do wrong? Come on, don't vote for me! If you lynch me, you'll have no way of knowing what favors could help you!

Besides, lynchings invite accidents, you know? I'm just looking out for your health!

Ok, I'll keep you alive.

Unvote: Ereshkigal
Vote: Elementar

Because you're dangerous.
.........................................This is ridiculous reasoning.
ANOTHER JESTER...

I wish. I think people are just screwing around. Not a heck load of jesters. It seems to be related to April fools.

That's what I just said :p

Unvote: wolfowl

I don't like how he's pushing inactives as lynch targets and his positivity that swordmaster is town.

Ok, I'll keep you alive.

Unvote: Ereshkigal

Oh, come on. Can't you show a better case?

That's what I just said :p

Unvote: wolfowl

I don't like how he's pushing inactives as lynch targets and his positivity that swordmaster is town.

But it's more safe. I'm trying to play for the town wincon and keep more town members alive.

There are heaps of games where mafia members are inactive.

Which is why you keep an eye on them and target them after the cull of inactives did not remove them. Trying to do it on the first day is just scummy. And, trust me, I know scummy.

Oh, come on. Can't you show a better case?

Is this case better?

xvtwf1-l.jpg

Which is why you keep an eye on them and target them after the cull of inactives did not remove them. Trying to do it on the first day is just scummy. And, trust me, I know scummy.

UNVOTE: WolfOwl

I'm going to look for an inactive who's probably lurking.

And yes, I'd rather lynched the Pikachu suitcase.

Inactive are best left to the investigative roles. Especially since it's only D1 and some may not have gotten on yet.

How long's left anyway?

But with no role-claiming, it's hard for people to express their results, and we don't know whether to trust them. I think it's better to lynch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom