• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Everybody is Jester Mafia Endgame: ME is a Horrible Human Being 1/4/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I feel like dangerous players are better to keep around and let the mafia take care of. But I'm not familiar enough with the meta in TWR to know if that would work out.

Anyways I'm gonna go to sleep, I have to ask that you don't have 5+ pages of new posts when I get back

Here's my reads list.

Hellcrow - Null.
Ereshkigal - Scum.
AussieEevee - Null.
jdthebud - Null.
Elieson - Null
Max1996 - Town.
Pika_pika42 - Scum
CheffOfGames - Town
Rainbow Cloud - Scum
DarthWolf13 - Null.
Pikochu - Inactive.
Moon Entity - Scummy
FinalArcadia - Slightly town.
WolfOwl - Scummy.
SwordMaster♪ - Very town.

I think an inactive is better to go after. My reads aren't certain.

Ah. So, basically, you're mafia and setting me up as a later target once you take out the people who can't defend themselves.

Here's my reads list.

Hellcrow - Null.
Ereshkigal - Scum.
AussieEevee - Null.
jdthebud - Null.
Elieson - Null
Max1996 - Town.
Pika_pika42 - Scum
CheffOfGames - Town
Rainbow Cloud - Scum
DarthWolf13 - Null.
Pikochu - Inactive.
Moon Entity - Scummy
WolfOwl - Scummy.
This list is so scummy.

@AussieEevee in chaos mafia you kept telling town to lynch a different target everyday for no good reasons. You're doing that again. Do you seem like you're a fools again.

Again on lyncher: lyncher would not receive the name of the user. It would be something like "you must lynch the Easter bunny to win" not "you must lynch WolfOwl to win"

And again voting for inactives is the worst idea because it gets us nowhere. We need up most likely mislynch with nothing left over to scum hunt with.

@AussieEevee in chaos mafia you kept telling town to lynch a different target everyday for no good reasons. You're doing that again. Do you seem like you're a fools again.
Fear lynching is not "no good reason".
Again on lyncher: lyncher would not receive the name of the user. It would be something like "you must lynch the Easter bunny to win" not "you must lynch WolfOwl to win"
I wouldn't know as I don't think I've ever seen one.
And again voting for inactives is the worst idea because it gets us nowhere. We need up most likely mislynch with nothing left over to scum hunt with.

Agreed. Lynching an inactive gets us nothing.

WolfOwl - Scummy.

Moon Entity - Scummy

Rainbow Cloud - Scum

CheffOfGames - Town

Pika_pika42 - Scum

Max1996 - Town.

Ereshkigal - Scum.

Same question for all these quotes... Why do you have these feelings?

Yo! Hope all ya numbskulls been enjoying your little game here, 'cause it's about to get a good dose of Skull style, and Skulls play hard, yo~

I think an inactive is better to go after. My reads aren't certain.
So what was the point, yo? List means nothing if you flip-flop so fast, just a waste of time...not that it matters 'cause it was just words anyway, no backbone, yo.

And the rest of ya, is this all you can do? Come on, at least one of you gotta be hard enough to impress me, let's go, yo.

(This is Hellcrow, just to keep procedure @Faba )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom