• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Avatar

My fursona, you could say, that shares my likeness, personality, and name. Also, one of the main characters in my Aelita Crystal series. I drew it myself and didn't really intend to use it as an avatar. It was mostly just supposed to be on an advertisement for my commissions. But I managed to like the picture so much that I made it an avatar, quite a rarity because I'm notoriously picky about drawing myself.

Last edited:
It's Victini, because I really like Victini, and I wanted a Gen V Pokémon but didn't want to use a sprite. I also wanted an avatar that was a bit bigger so as to take advantage of the Bluebook skin's larger avatar displays.

Additionally, it coincides with Victini's distribution this month, although I wasn't taking that into account when I was choosing what to use.

Knowing me though, I will probably change it within a week or two.

It's perhaps the greatest avatar to exist in all of the internet. It's a white-headed man wearing a white shirt in front of a light blue background. Best part is that he waits until someone fills him in with photos of whatever.

^ I really like your avatar!

Mine is Serena's mom from XY. I'm a mom. So there.

Dongtae, from DICE : The Cube That Changes Everything.

Is temporarily Meru from Legend of Dragoon. My husband told me this character was the most like me in the cast. I can agree with that. (Although I stumbled upon this image by accident. Tried to find an avatar of my favorite character from the game, Rose, but couldn't find anything to my notoriously picky liking.)

Back
Top Bottom