• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EyeKanFly's going away party/box reduction surgery

Eye_Kan_Fly

We will be victorious!
Reaction score
Ok so as I've been telling people, I'm going back to college on Sunday, and I'm not bringing my DS. This means that I'll still be an active member of Bulbagarden forums, just not an active member of the Trade Center. To celebrate my 2 months here and all the help I've had from people completing my pokedex (thanks everyone who helped!), I'm making this final offering thread with all the things I have left in my box from breeding projects and other such events.

I'm going to be around until around 10 or 11 pm Friday (EST) and most of the day Saturday. Shoot me a VM if you see that I'm on and you want to trade me. I do have to go out shopping for last-minute college stuff, but otherwise I'll be home to trade

ok, without further ado...

all these are level 1 UT and have egg moves (bred by me)
- Chimecho female/Mild, with egg moves Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Curse, Shadow Ball
- Cyndaquil male/Jolly, with egg moves Crush Claw, Fury Swipes
- Cyndaquil male/Serious, with egg moves Crush Claw, Fury Swipes
- Elekid female/Sassy, with egg moves Thunderpunch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch
- Absol female/Brave, with egg moves Assurance, Double-Edge, Sucker Punch

Other useful pokemon
- Pikachu male/Jolly/lv. 13, moves: Flail, Helping Hand, Shock Wave, Thunder Wave
- Crobat female/Quiet/lv. 25, moves: Wing Attack, Confuse Ray, Astonish, Bite
- Alakazam male/Mild/lv. 18, moves: Disable, Confusion, Kinesis, Shock Wave
- Steelix male/Impish/lv. 35, moves: Sandstorm, Slam, Rock Polish, Dragonbreath
- Psyduck female/Brave/lv. 22, moves: Ice Punch, Disable, Confusion, Yawn
- Machamp male/Quirky/lv. 30, (ability: No Guard) moves: Foresight, Seismic Toss, Revenge, Vital Throw
- Vespiquen female/Hardy/lv. 21, moves: Sweet Scent, Gust, Bug Bite, Power Gem
- Bronzor Serious/lv. 30, moves: Iron Defense, Hypnosis, Extrasensory, Confuse Ray
- Bronzong Docile/lv. 37, moves: Extrasensory, Iron Defense, Safeguard, Block
- Rapidash female/Sassy/lv. 44, moves: Take Down, Agility, Fire Blast, Fury Attack
- Bonsly female/Quiet/lv. 22, moves: Low Kick, Rock Throw, Mimic, Block
- Girafarig female/Rash/lv. 28, moves: Agility, Psybeam, Baton Pass, Assurance
- Sneasel male/Careful/lv. 53, moves: Slash, Beat Up, Metal Claw, Ice Shard
- Ursaring male/Serious/lv. 44, moves: Faint Attack, Sweet Scent, Slash, Scary Face
- Exploud male/Hasty/lv. 41, moves: Bite, Supersonic, Stomp, Screech
- Poliwag male/Naughty/lv. 1, moves: Water Sport, Bubblebeam, Mud Shot
- Kabuto male/Gentle/lv. 20, moves: Harden, Absorb, Leer, Mud Shot
- Magcargo female/Adamant/lv. 54, moves: Amnesia, Lava Plume, Rock slide, Body Slam
- Slowbro Rash/lv. 37, moves: Yawn, Withdraw, Water Pulse, Zen Headbutt
- Sandslash female/Serious/lv. 16, moves: Sand-Attack, Poison Sting, Rapid Spin, Swift
- Bulbasaur male/Bold/lv. 1, moves: Tackle, Grass Knot, Sludge Bomb (has pokerus)
- Squirtle male/Docile/lv. 1, moves: Tackle, Water Pulse, Protect
- Cyndaquil male/Timid/lv. 68 (don't ask 0_0), moves: Secret Power, Flamethrower, Cut, Hidden Power
- Totodile male/Brave/lv. 1, moves: Scratch, Leer, Crunch, Surf
- Zangoose female/Impish/lv. 45, moves: Crush Claw, Taunt, Detect, False Swipe

Hacked Pokemon (also up for offer in the Hacked forum)
- Rotom Bashful/lv. 93, moves: Ominous Wind, Charge, Discharge (caught at Acuity Lakefront at lv. 93)
- Shiny Ninetales (cured of pokerus) male/Modest/lv. 51, moves: Captivate, Grudge, Extrasensory, Fire Blast (caught at Route 225 at lv. 51)
^^ both of these seem like completely reasonable legit pokemon except for where they were caught at (and what level). They haven't messed up my game at all and they've been sitting in my box for a month (I actually just discovered that the Rotom was hacked as of making this thread :p)

Well, this isn't a straight up giveaway, but it's pretty close. Things I'm accepting in return:
- ANY tm!!! I'd actually prefer if you didn't tell me what TM you're trading me. I like to be surprised
- (TMs I don't have: 01, 03, 04, 08, 10, 13, 16, 19, 20, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 44, 51, 58, 59, 68, 71, 73, 74, 75, 78, 82, 83, 84, 85, 89, 92)
- male Smeargles (with funny nicknames)

Things I'm looking for (just wishful thinking, but if you have one of these you'd be willing to donate, that'd be awesome):
- UT Regirock (from Hoenn)
- UT Entei (non-shiny, from Johto)
- UT Mewtwo (any)
- TRU Manaphy
^^ I'd like these in English only

I'm going to be around until 10 or 11 pm (EST) Friday to trade, and most of the day Saturday. I'll be gone on Sunday, and most of these pokemon will probably be released then

Last edited:
I'd like the Nincada and Elekid, I'll give you a couple TMs for them. I'm fixin' to leave for work now though, so I can't trade.

Do you have a male version of this? Chimecho female/Modest, with egg moves Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Curse, Shadow Ball

I would also like these two:

Chinchou male/Lax, with egg moves Mist, Rest, Brine
Relicanth male/Adamant/lv. 1, moves: Tackle, Harden, Rock Tomb

I can offer some stuff from my shop, or these three - Wide Lens
- Zoom Lens
- Scope Lens

Thanks.

Do you have a male version of this? Chimecho female/Modest, with egg moves Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Curse, Shadow Ball

I would also like these two:

Chinchou male/Lax, with egg moves Mist, Rest, Brine
Relicanth male/Adamant/lv. 1, moves: Tackle, Harden, Rock Tomb

I can offer some stuff from my shop, or these three - Wide Lens
- Zoom Lens
- Scope Lens

Thanks.

I do have a male actually, I'm going to update it b/c I found another half a box full of eggies :lol:

And if you'd really be willing to offer anything from your shop, I'd be interested in Gamestp Deoxys, SPR2010 Pichu, and MattJ's Jirachi (that's just awesome).

If not then I'd definitely be fine taking the 3 lenses. Can you trade now?

I'm interested in the Solrock, Gible, Bagon, Weavile, and Stunky!

Offering five surprise TMs!

Hey very, very sorry but I have Shadow Ball going in a pending trade - anything else you'd like?

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom