• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite in-game music

My favorite has to be on the route when you first leave Twinleaf Town.
It's my favorite in the anime, too!

Generation I: The trainer battle theme for sure. I have the OST and I routinely rock out to this song, no lie. XD
Generation II: Uhh it's been a while but I remember being fond of Team Rocket's radio theme.
Generation III: omg like everything no joke. Maybe Slateport City's theme? (who has the RS soundtrack? Has anyone heard the spoken-word Slateport song? I love it.)
Generation IV: Veilstone Game Corner, obviously. XD it's so catchy! And pachinko parlours actually play music like that...

Pretty much all the battle themes in Platinum, aside from the awful Regi and Giratina ones, in addition to pretty much every song in Emerald. In addition, the Kanto Trainer and Champion themes, specifically the FRLG versions; unfortunately, I don't know about any aspects of the Johto soundtracks. Above all others, though, would be the Dialga/Palkia battle theme, especially its glorious Brawl rendition.

Most of the Pokémon battle music- no, not the common one you hear every battle, the ones when you fight Legendaries. I love Deoxys and Giratina's (Platinum).

If you can find a youtube link to your favourite music, you can add'em all here (I added my favourite music there too, so)

Favorite Pokemon Song from the games.

Favorite Pokemon song, Cites, Towns, Battles, Pokemon cry etc..

from any Generation.

Re: Favorite Pokemon Song from the games.

Nothing sparks a fire in my heart quite like the RBY title screen theme.

The first that comes to mind is National Park music. Just because I felt my heart melting when I first heard it back in 2001 or so. xD

Route musics from RBY are also something that melts my heart.

Slateport city is an incredibly wonderful song and is pretty much my favourite. Nothing has surpassed it yet. Others include route 104, route 110 and Dialga and Palkia's battle music.

That piano piece that plays when you approach Cynthia. Sometimes I just sit there with my game on and listen to it.

The Champion themes for RGBY/FrLg and GSC. They're just to awesome for words

i would go with abandon ship from R/S and the Lance/Red theme from G/S/C

From what I'm heard:

Champion Cynthia (The Battle)
Lake Trio Battle Music
Dialga/Palkia Battle Music
Deoxys Battle Music
Floaroma Town Music

Hm...
I don't have a favourite out of any of them. D:

A lot of the music from GSC, especially the trainer battle. :drool:
I also love the DPPt Champion theme and gym leader battle, they're fantastic.

"To Bill's Origin" from Pokemon Red and Blue. That has always and will always be my favorite song in the game because it's the first thing you hear when you start a new game. Very nostalgic.

I'm sure you remember it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjCHlfYRLEE

I'll just copy my post from that old favourite music thread:

Kanto/Johto:Celadon city, lavender town, olivine city/7 island (it's the same music)/ team rocket (especially when the radio tower is taken over), route 1 (can be more I forgot.)

Hoenn:route 101, hoenn desert, Falabor, Verdanturf, hoenn game corner, battle frontier, frontier brains, team aqua encounter, champion encounter, champion battle, may's theme, legendary theme, regi theme, extreme rain theme, intro theme when it says press start, (and probably more I can't think of)

Orre: Es cade's theme, mirror B's theme (both), Admin battle (both), reagalm tower, phenac city, first battle, normal battle, wild pokemon battle, the under, Gorigan's theme, battle bingo, battle bingo battle, the music that plays when you have to choose to play story mode or battle mode (also probably more)

Ranger: Ranger school (inside and outside), team dim sun, go rock quads motto, topranger union, and probably more I don't remember

Mystery dungeon: Rescue base from mystery dungeon 1, and probably more I don't remember

Sinnoh: Route 201, oreburgh, route right from floaroma, team galactic theme (most all of 'em) looker's theme, gts, spear pillar, dialga palkia battle super contest hall, and the route above resort area in the night time and battle hall. maybe more

Ranger games pretty much have the best music ^^

Oh, and if you can find a youtube link to your favourite music, you can add'em all here (I added my favourite music there too, so)

Imakuni?'s theme from Pokémon TCG.

Gold and Silver music.

Copy-paste from here:

me said:
RBY: Routes 24 and 25, Wild Pokémon Battle, Champion Battle, Silph Co.
GSC: Game Corner, Routes 30 and 31, Wild Pokémon Battle, National Park
RSE: Regis battle, Meteor Falls, Abandoned Ship, maybe something else...
FRLG: Can't remember about Sevii Isles, but the same as RBY apply here
DPPt: Champion Battle, Frontier Brain Battle, Veilstone Game Corner, default legendary battle, Dialga/Palkia Battle, Lake Trio Battle, Giratina Battle, Valley Windworks, Canalave City, Routes 225-227, Global Terminal, GTS Theme... too many good tracks :D

I can't wait to hear the new version of Johto Game Corner in HGSS, though I'm quite sure that it'll be the most functioning part of the Game Corner on European games...

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom