• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite movie?

Favorite movie?

• Total voters

Lesley_GSC

Just some dreamer
Reaction score
Well, I thought there was a poll like this awhile ago, did some checking around and
didn't see it so...
What's your favorite movie?

For me, it's either:
Movie 7 (emo Tory, EMO!)
Movie 5 (made Latias and Latios two of my faves)
Movie 2 (Lugia just rocks.)

Tell me if I should, but i'm excluding movie 10 because it hasn't been relised out side of Japan yet, but if your from Japan, and it's your favorite movie, feel free to say so!

Mewtwo Returns.... why is there no option?

"ur lak of selekshuns maeks emo cat crai."

Because it's unoffcail, I guess, but I should probably put it up there, but how?

I love Pokemon 2000 and spell of the unown... there are the best movie ever! i hope one day they make a remake =P

Diaruga vs. Parukia vs. Darkrai for sure. Following that, either Ranger or Heroes. Lucario ranks near the bottom for me, hovering somewhere around 4ever

MR was a special, technically.

Fourth movie for me. Cool storyline, cool villain (Vicious), and the DVD's commentary amuses me.

My favorites are "Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario" and "Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Darkrai."

Don't know what to say. The first two were good and some of the more recent ones were good as well. I have seen all but the 10th one.

*Thinking*

I think that I will choose Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, followed closely by Ranger, Heros, and Mewtwo Strikes Back. To settle the tie, I choose the one which had the best music, which I thought Lucario had.

Why I liked the others:
-Ranger: Very touching movie and had some great scenes.
-Heros: Loved Altomare and thought the way it went along was good.
-Mewtwo: The first movie I saw, Mewtwo made a great villian

I haven't seen Movie 10 yet so I'll leave that out.

Movie 8 and 1 were definitely awesome. I still have nostalgia for Mewtwo and the original movie, and Movie 8 was the best AG movie and one of the best movies in years all around.

I do like Movie's 2 and 3 as well, both have nice moments. The rest I have mixed feelings about, such as 4, 5, 6 and 9...they're all ok, but they're not as good as the others.

Movie 7 however absolutely sucked. Oh god...its amazing how with legends as awesome as Rayquaza and Deoxys...that the plot could suck so much. I blame Tori and those terrible block robots.

I have to say movie 5 for several reasons, not least of which being my soft spot for Altoshipping. It had beautiful scenery, nice music, cool villains, and Latias and Kanon were both adorable. The only regrettable thing I can think of is that it features one of the Rocket-dan's most pitiful roles in any movie, special, or episode. That and the dubbed version, but I won't even go there.

I haven't seen Movie 10 yet so I'll leave that out.

Movie 8 and 1 were definitely awesome. I still have nostalgia for Mewtwo and the original movie, and Movie 8 was the best AG movie and one of the best movies in years all around.

I do like Movie's 2 and 3 as well, both have nice moments. The rest I have mixed feelings about, such as 4, 5, 6 and 9...they're all ok, but they're not as good as the others.

Movie 7 however absolutely sucked. Oh god...its amazing how with legends as awesome as Rayquaza and Deoxys...that the plot could suck so much. I blame Tori and those terrible block robots.

Aw, come on, Tory's adorable. What could you possibly have against the cutie? And Rafe. He was cool. (If me and my sister
were being attacked by Aliens she'd throw me as a sacrafice)

My favorites were/are Spell of the Unown, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, and Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Darkrai, in that order. The Lucario movie had the deepest story, the Entei/Unown movie had (in my opinion) the best music and a few interesting characters, and the Darkrai movie had some really nice moments ("You can stay here forever. Because this is everyone's garden."), and everyone did something. There was a really prominent sense of community in the town, and the attacks of Dialga and Palkia were more...felt, then just watched. Very cool.

Mewtwo Strikes Back was pretty freaking awesome. I loved Venustoise

Uh, Venustoise was in "the ghost of madian's peak" during the indigo league, Mewtwo DID clone both a Venusaur and a Blastoise, but never combined them.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom