• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Pokemon Cry from any Game

Shaymin and Riolu's cries are really cute. I like Electivire and Porygon-Z's for some odd reason.

2evvyie.jpg

vileplume, parasect, mankey, jynx, flaaffy, chimecho, wormadam, happiny, finneon, lumineon, and lickilicky.

Last edited:
That picture just made me giggle. XD

I definitely find Shaymin's cry absolutely adorable. <3

TweetweetweetweetTWEETwee~

- Tyros

Giratina, Pichu, Clefairy, Porygon-Z, Torterra, Floatzel, Arecus, Glaceon, Togekiss, Luxio, Electivire, Chatot, Heatran, Jigglypuff, Blaziken, and Palkia.

Regice. Its just so wierd.

Plus Charizard and Rhyhorn for having the same one.

When I first heard Froslass's cry, chills went down in my back. :-D But now that I've used it in so many battles, it's gotten a bit annoying...

I like Cacnea because I hear it saying "Helloo".

Entei in GSC

I remember hunting him sooooo much. Every time I heard his cry, I got excited about catching him.

Charmander, Squirtle, Nidoking, Poliwrath, Weepinbell, Slowpoke, Gengar, Exeggutor, Scyther, Electabuzz, Lapras, Porygon, Omastar, Articuno, Mew, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Ledyba, Togepi, Mareep, Sudowoodo, Politoed, Sunflora, Espeon, Misdreavus, Scizor, Shuckle, Delibird, Skarmory, Blissey, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Torchic, Lotad, Ralts, Aron, Numel, Camerupt, Vibrava, Milotic, Absol, Snorunt, Beldum, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Starly, Kricketune, Bastiodon, Drifblim, Bronzor, Spiritomb, Hippopotas, Lumineon, Magnezone, Electivire, Glaceon, Porygon-Z, Gallade, Froslass, Rotom, Dialga, Palkia, Regigigas, Manaphy, Arceus.

I like all of them. And I want Arceus. Its cry is so cool.

Last edited:
Its not actually a good cry but Pikachu from Yellow certainly qualifies as the most annoying. Battle after battle after battle and all you ever hear is PIKA!, PIKA!, PIKA! Seriously Pikachu SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!!!

Misdreavus sounds adorable, but that's part of why I like it so much, anyway.

But the coolest-sounding cry I've ever heard...Arceus. Like some kind of cosmic alien robot thing. It disappoints me that they just gave it a regular voice in the movie, because THAT is the sound god should make.

espeon's got to be on top. "prrr-meow!" Also shaymin land form. Porygon2 also has a cute cry. Probably more but I'm not making a list.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom