• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: Favourite Ben 10 Alien

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revenge of the Boyega

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
Who is your favourite Ben 10 alien? Why?

Is it because their awesomeness is of galactic proportions? Are they out of this world? Do they leave you sun-ply starry eyed? :cool:
Space Pun Award Winner 2018

I always liked fourarms
And ghostfreak had a great story arc surronding him
As for those not in the omnitrix, that one girl the one who sent the omnitrix to max in the first place was interesting

I would say "Alien X" since it can do literally anything, except it has a literal dual consciousness that is constantly at odds with each other, and only by getting them to agree on something can Ben use Alien X to solve a major problem that his other forms cannot.

So for aliens that he CAN freely choose...I will go with Diamondhead.

Woah woah woah! A Ben 10 aliens post?! Also PikachucoloredpIchu, Ben overcame Alien Xs limit in an episode of Omniverse. He still doesn't use Alien X much but he has overcome Alien Xs weakness. I do like the new alien ShockRock from the reboot. However I think my favorite alien may be Echo echo for powers or Goop for his design simplicity.

Is that even a question?! GHOSTFREAK, HANDS DOWN! :X3::X3::X3::love::love::love: I'm in love with that alien!!! :love::love: It has an interesting design, a great story arc and an amazing voice. Yes, easily my favorite Ben 10 alien out there.

Alien X is another alien which always interested me, and, so, it's a close second. (y)

Wild Mutt! Come on! Always Wild Mutt!

From there, Four Arms is nostalgic.

I really like Lodestar. I like his look and the electromagnetism powers are pretty cool too.

I would say "Alien X" since it can do literally anything, except it has a literal dual consciousness that is constantly at odds with each other, and only by getting them to agree on something can Ben use Alien X to solve a major problem that his other forms cannot.
Actually, Omniverse lifted that little limitation. When Alien X was getting his omnipotent ass kicked by another celestialsapien who was able to agree among itself much better than Alien X was, Ben managed to convince the other two voices to just go off and argue among themselves for the rest of eternity and "give me the keys to Alien X". So Ben does in fact actually have full, 100% control over Alien X's functions. I assume he doesn't use him too often for fear of another court case?

I really like Lodestar. I like his look and the electromagnetism powers are pretty cool too.

Actually, Omniverse lifted that little limitation. When Alien X was getting his omnipotent ass kicked by another celestialsapien who was able to agree among itself much better than Alien X was, Ben managed to convince the other two voices to just go off and argue among themselves for the rest of eternity and "give me the keys to Alien X". So Ben does in fact actually have full, 100% control over Alien X's functions. I assume he doesn't use him too often for fear of another court case?
To be honest, it's been years since I last saw the show.

I can't really decide - I only ever watched original series and Alien Force (and some episodes of Ultimate Alien, but I didn't really like it, I found most new formes to be overpowered), and yet only in those two there are already too many to simply chose one. But if I had to... I think it would be either Big Chill, Frankenstrike/Benvictor or Snare-oh/Benmummy.
Big Chill is basically Ghostfreak (who, as I've already seen, multiple people in this thread agree that he was way cool), but with cooler design (a giant moth/human hybrid whose wings fold into a hooded cloak when not in use? Is there anything cooler than that!?), new, cooler powers (yup, it was a pun) and no control problems (except for this one bizzare Alien Force episode where Ben did briefly lose control over Big Chill due to it somehow becoming impregnated, but who cares).
Benmummy and Benvictor meanwhile were easily the most underused formes in the original series, both only appearing in their debut episodes (and Benmummy also getting a very brief cameo in one of the Ben 10000 episodes). While it's somewhat understandable for Benmummy, whose powers were rather redundant (extendable, tentacle-like appendages and regeneration. Basically the same thing that Wildvine also has), I see no reason why Frankenstrike didn't appear anymore after his debut. A superstrong alien that can manipulate electrostatic and electromagnetic field to levitate, stick to walls or shot lightning bolts? Easily one of the most awesome formes in the original series!

I know right. At least Omniverse used Frankenstrike(Ben changed the names for those 3 aliens. They're now Blitzwolfer, Snare-oh and Frankenstrike.) some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom