• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Fennel's Art

Fennel

Castelia Dreamin'
Reaction score
Hi. Um...I like to draw. Warning: these images are a bit big -- I was too lazy to resize, sorry.

An early sketch for an upcoming art project:

IlluManuscript.gif

Sorry, it's kind of hard to see because I didn't line it.

And another:

rosalind.png

Sketches for an English assignment. We're supposed to come up with the concept of a modernized version of Shakespeare's As You Like It. So this is a high school version of Rosalind.

Juniper and Fennel herpin' the derp:

JuniperFennel-1.png

Yeah...I dunno anything about digital art.

And zombie Cynthia just for the lulz

CynthiaZombie-1.png

Again, sorry for the image sizes.

Just realized all of these have human females and no backgrounds OTL

Hmm, I like these...

Who are the people in the first picture?

The first person is just some random chick. For the art project we were supposed to draw something inspired by illuminated manuscripts so that's what I drew.

Female figures with no backgrounds? I think you just described my sketchbook. XD You're in good company!

I really like the first figure and I'd love to see it finished. You've run with the illuminated manuscript/celtic knotwork theme and made it both comfortably modern and familiar at the same time.

I really like Rosalind's foot in that last picture from As You Like It! Yeah, silly compliment, but it's really very nice work!

Female figures with no backgrounds? I think you just described my sketchbook. XD You're in good company!

I really like the first figure and I'd love to see it finished. You've run with the illuminated manuscript/celtic knotwork theme and made it both comfortably modern and familiar at the same time.

I really like Rosalind's foot in that last picture from As You Like It! Yeah, silly compliment, but it's really very nice work!

Thanks, your comments mean a lot. Glad you like the foot, I redid it a couple times and I'm still not quite satisfied. Also, the middle two are supposed to be her as Ganymede (I'll probably have to rename; how many people called Ganymede do you know at your school?) :3

These pictures are pretty good. I think you could become an excellent artist that is worthy of having a moderately large fanbase.
:D

Thanks. :3

OC:

leOC.gif

Sorry, no background yet.

Looks pretty good. I like it! Keep up the good work!

(By the way, just because it doesn't have a background, doesn't mean it sucks.)

You're welcome
:)

But...what does :3 mean?

It's supposed to be a happy/cute face when looked at from the side. The colon is the eyes and the 3 is the mouth.

Hatsune Miku, drawn for a friend:

hatsunemiku.png

I want to post some of my paintings, but I have to find my camera first...

WOAH. That is BAD-ASS.

...is that celery in her hand?

Thank you for sharing Fennel!! I love the Hatsune Miku drawing, as she is awesome :) Your other pictures are shining brilliantly, too.

Thanks everyone, you're very kind.

Your artwork is not bad. The second one shows great fluidity in the lines, and your other non-first posts have an impressive show of colouring. I am sure you have some improvements you can make.

Thanks for reading.

My first attempt at a sketchdump, I should have added more but oh well.

final.png

I just noticed how tiny the Miku pic is o_O

Back
Top Bottom