• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Galactic Battles (Mini?) Marathon to air on CartoonNetwork Saturday July 18th

Kazamatsuri

GO FOR THE GOAL!
Reaction score
Next Saturday, CartoonNetwork will air a marathon of the first 11 Pokémon: DP Galactic Battles episodes. The scheduled airings for Saturday, July 18th are as follows:

1:00 PM - Get Your Rotom Running!
1:30 PM - A Breed Stampede!
2:00 PM - Ancient Family Matter!
2:30 PM - Dealing With Defensive Types!
3:00 PM - Leading a Stray!
3:30 PM - Steeling Peace of Mind!
4:00 PM - Saving the World from Ruins!
4:30 PM - Cheers on Castaways Isle!
5:00 PM - Hold the Phione!
5:30 PM - Another One Gabites the Dust!
6:00 PM - Stealing the conversation!

Sources:
MSN TV
TV Guide
Cartoon Network

That's good to know, seeing how lately I've been either missing or seeing half the episode. I still watch the episode online after a few days, but still.

Stealing the conversation is that one with the badass Jenny right?

Damn that I start work again this week, there's a couple of episodes there I haven't seen.

I won't be watching the entire thing, but I will be there for part of it. Five hours is more time than I can sit in one place. Looks like my old VCR will get some use after all these years; Who needs TiVo?

Not really something to waste my time on (since the dub regularly airs mini-marathons each week). If anything, I'll probably watch the marathon in its last hour [the last 2 dubbed episodes].

I usually don't rewatch eps until a current saga is over, so I'm gonna skip this. There are some good eps there though.

This looks nice. I could get a kick out of watching a few of these episodes again, so don't expect (m)any complaints from me about this marathon, especially not with the first episode mentioned.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom