• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katsu Koneko

KeiRika Queen
Reaction score
a419414oy9.jpg

*O* COUNT/ALBERT! -shotmiliontimes-

Trying to escape his uneventful life, Albert, the son of a renowned general from Paris, makes a journey with his friend Franz. During his travels, he meets an immensely wealthy nobleman named The Count of Monte Cristo. Living in luxurious hotels, surrounded by beautiful women and strong bodygaurds, the charming but enigmatic count fascinates Albert. Albert invites the count to join the high society of Paris. However, unknown to Albert, his father had once framed the count and took the count's fiancee as his own.

THIS ANIME IS ONE OF THE MOST MARVELOUS ANIME I'VE EVER FREAKIN' SEEN! It rivals that of Higurashi [for me at least] so yeah it's that FREAKIN' GOOD!

-spazzes more-

Rawr...stupid friend getting me addicted to this anime again...

It's based on that book by Alexander Dumas. :D

:D Yay more people.

"What you don't know, you shouldn't fearrrrr~"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom