• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

That could be any number of things.

Character L: "That manticore was a delight! What a rousing bout of fisticuffs."

(A rather beat-up) Guard: "Yes, Princess... Rousing."

Character L: "We should enjoy more of such frivolity.
Hmm... Perhaps I should addopt a fellow creature of the night as a beloved companion...
I'm off to hunt the night for my perfect animal comrade... One, that if a figure of action was to be made of me, could be sold as an adoring accompniment that holds an accessory for my brushable hair."

Character F: "My spidey sense is tingling..." *A spider lowers into frame* "Oh! That's why!"
"These trees are trying to kill me. F#@k you, nature."

Literally no search results in three different search engines.

"The whispers like him. A faint aroma of murder, suffused with a decade's worth of shame and a dash of innocence. They find him a pleasant melange, a perfume too precious to devour. (Her mischievous smile returns) He's also good with the laundry."

Like most of your references, I have no clue.

I'm nost going to give up on the last two for the moment since no-one seems to be getting them, so here's a new one:

[Character P]: "Dear god!"

Narrator: "Alright, [Character P], what is going on?"

[Character P]: "What do you mean 'what is going on?' Look at him! He's... He's..."

Narrator: "A [redacted] representing the Beast"

[Character P]: "No! I-I mean, yes, but LOOK AT HIM! He's an abomination! Why does he have all those multi-coloured bat wings? And that wierd [Character C]-looking necklace thing with the heart-shaped gemstone? What crazy, twisted mind could create such a thing?!"

Narrator: "...Well, these are [series], aren't they? So... Didn't you come up with his design?"

[Character P]: "ME? You think I had something to do with this... T-this whatever-he-is? It wasn't me. I thought he was going to be a manticore, or something. But this? Oh, dear god, hide me!"

Narrator: "Are you afraid of him, [Character P]?"

[Character P]: "OF COURSE I'm afraid of him! Why else did you think I gave my part to [Character C]? I was supposed to be [redacted], but- but- I just can't do it. He's going to shoot rainbow-sparlle-flame power at me and I'll be sent into another dimension, I just know it. Do you know how much power [fans] give terrible OCs? They're undefeateable. [Character P] will stay far, far away from him."

Narrator: *Sigh* "You're over-reacting."

[Character P]: "I can't hear you~. I'm far, far away~.
...Please turn the page."

Narrator: *Sigh* "Fine..."

*The page turns*

[Character P]: "Oh, come on! He's on this page to? There's no escape, I tell you! NO ESCAPE!"

google gave the answer, but i won't say it because i couldn't guess it myself.

Have you ever felt the way
water runs down your spine
How'd I get so lucky
with a stallion so fine?

A song of some kind, based on the format of that reference... I'm not sure I want to know what specific song it's from though.

And now for another one from the same thing as my last one:

[Character S] could see the prince, standing atop the tallest castle tower. He rose to his full height, and shot forth a blinding blast of light that pierced the darkness threatening to encompass his castle. The three villian voices screamed in anger and agony as the princes' magic laid waste to them.

[Character P]: "Woah, woah, woah, wait a minute. Are you saying that [Villian S], [Villian C] and [Villian T] were all attacking the castle at the same time?"

Narrator: That's what it says, yes.

[Character P]: "But... why? Are we supposed to beleive that they'll all just... get along? Wouldn't it make more sense for [Villian T] to steal their power, or [Villian S] to turn them into mind-slaves, or-"

Narrator: This is what happens in terrible fanfictions, [Character P]. Inexplicable boss battles with familiar villians, easilly defeated by overpowered, OC characters.

[Character P]: "So... He's attracting all the terrible fanfiction tropes like... like some kind of giant cringe magnet? I have to get rid of him, before [series] are doomed forever! I know just what to do!" *Runs off*

Narrator: Aaaalright then.

Back
Top Bottom