• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Has Goh caught your favorite Pokémon?

Nope, hasn't caught staraptor. Which I'm surprised because I thought he would catch a starly in the dawn return

He hasn't caught a Mimikyu....yet. Which at this point it seems unlikely, since I doubt we'll get another Alola episode.

He doesn't have an Espeon or Flareon, but he did catch Oddish, Cubone, Misdreavus, Suicune, Absol and Lilligant. And his kawaii Raichu has made me like the species more.

Always wanted Ash to get a Golett/Golurk or a Durant during BW, and Goh got it.

Why writers stuck Ash with Unfezant and Palpitoad, but let Goh get cooler stuff is beyond me.
Yea, it always felt like such a waste that they gave Go so many cool Pokémon and then proceeded to do basically nothing with them. Would’ve loved to see Ash get an Aerodactyl but they gave one to Go only for him to use it all of one time in which all it did was get deaged.

Nah and honestly I thought he would since I imagined he'd be super close to having every single Pokemon by now.

I thought he'd end with 151 Pokémon, but didn't even get that close.

Well, if he was only catching the Gen 1 Pokémon (of which Mew is one of), that is impressive.
How many does he have from each region? I recall he as all the Kanto Bug Type Pokémon.
Despite BDSP and LA, Goh caught like 3 Sinnoh Pokémon.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom