• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello all!

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. They/Them
I never said hi lmao
Anyway I'm Writerofworlds, but I generally go by Apollo! I usually write novels but I'm taking a long break to focus on my Pokémon fics!

Current fics are Figments of Time, a Volo/Adaman fic and The Moon, The Sun, and The Rift between, a Hau/Gladion fic.

I'm also plotting another Adaman/Volo, titled Bend Your Chest Open and a Hau/Gladion, Viva La Vida. I hope to boop them over here sometime once I've gotten them written xD

Anyway, I've been a big Pokémon fan since I was a lil one. Fav regions are Alola, Paldea, and Galar but I love the others as well.

Hope to make some friends and discuss all things Pokémon!

welcome!! nice to see another writer here! what's your favorite part of pokémon? (adaman/volo seems pretty interesting also!)
The world and stories! Well everything lmao but the world, lore, and stories are the ones that I like the most

Welcome to the forums Apollo, good to meet you!
We've got tons of places to discuss the lore of the Pokémon world around here, so I'm sure you'll find something that you like! No doubt the peeps in the Writer's Workshop will love to see anything you have to share as well. :enzap:
Hope you enjoy your time spent here!

Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom