• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello, Bulbagarden!

Venus8

One less one less problem
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm coming here from PokeCommunity, another great forum. I've been playing since I was a little kid. All the way from Crystal, my first game, to OR/AS. It is my all-time favorite franchise.

So, a little bit about myself. I am a student in college, studying Radiology. The concept of CT scans, X-rays, and MRIs have always fascinated me, and I would love to operate those machines someday! My hobbies are pretty basic; they include listening to music, watching movies, gaming (of course), drawing (though far and few in between), and sometimes learning new dance routines for fun. Even though I'm in college, I'm not much of a "party animal". ; I also love going to the beach!

I suppose that's about it for now. I hope to make some new friends here and just have fun. See you all around!

-Venus8

Hello and welcome to the fourms nice to have met you here. I hope that you like it here and hope that we be friends in the future. Enjoy your stay.

Hello and welcome to the fourms nice to have met you here. I hope that you like it here and hope that we be friends in the future. Enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the welcome, Ditto91! Nice to meet you, as well. I'm liking it here already!~

Welcome to the forums @Venus8; hope you enjoy your time here :D great hobbies and very interesting study area by the way :3 if you ever need any help with anything on here, feel free to ask me or another staff member :D

Welcome to the forums @Venus8; hope you enjoy your time here :D great hobbies and very interesting study area by the way :3 if you ever need any help with anything on here, feel free to ask me or another staff member :D

Thank you, Lin Beifong! Radiology is definitely very interesting, as it helps diagnose people. I would love to help with that. Okay! I will keep that in mind. ^^ Thanks again!

Welcome to BMGf, Venus8 (or V8 for short?). :D Would you be open to sharing some of your drawings with us? If you're up for it I'd like to see them.

Welcome to BMGf, Venus8 (or V8 for short?). :D Would you be open to sharing some of your drawings with us? If you're up for it I'd like to see them.

Thank you, Kakuna Matata (cool name!). V8 like in V8 juice? Haha! It works! And yes, as soon as I can scan them and get them onto my computer, I will definitely share them. :)

I took a bit of radiology myself though it's not my strong suit @_@

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Take a look around and hope you enjoy it here! :D

I'm still trying to get through my pre-reqs, I have yet to actually take the Radiology courses! xD But I know it's what I want to do. :)

Thanks for the welcome! I love it here already. ^^

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom