• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello Everybody! :)

JessicaTR

Delicate Darling~
Reaction score
I'm JessicaTR and I'm new to this forum.Team Rocket is my favorite from the Pokemon anime.I am very friendly and like to talk to people.I love to listen to songs as well.
So,Hello everybody! :)

Hi and welcome to bulbagarden :)

Hi, welcome to the forums!

Hi there, @JessicaTR!

Hope you have fun here. (y)

Hello and welcome to the forums! Hope to see you around :)

Welcome to... THE BULBAGARDEN *fanfare*, hope you have a great time here. Don't worry we're nice.

Welcome to Bulbagarden! Have an awesome time and talk to everyone! :)

Welcome to Bulbagardens! That makes two TR-oriented accounts in 2016 :D

Hello and welcome~
Yessss Team Rocket is awesome. <3

Welcome to the forums! :)
Thank you everyone!I am enjoying a lot here.The members are awesome and the mods are very friendly.I just wanted to thank everyone( before this thread gets closed) for making my stay here so special! :)

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom