• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello everybody

Staulmaster

Reaction score
Greetings, everyone at Bulbagarden forums! My name is Staulmaster, and I have recently joined you all.

I enjoyed Pokémon quite a bit when I was younger, and while I've forgotten about it for a long time after the series was still in the middle of the Johto season, I have recently gotten back into the franchise. My friend recently lent me his Ruby version, and since then, I have been hooked on the games. I recently acquired Diamond, and while I am not very far, I already managed to hook up to Wi-Fi.

I even made myself a trainer card (I know, it's virtually worthless, as it'll change soon, but I couldn't wait):

TWO shiny Pokémon that I caught in the wild. I'm just as surprised as you are. XD

I don't have many Pokémon in Diamond just yet, but I'm acquiring quite a bit in Ruby and in Colosseum, so I should be able to trade and battle regularly soon, but if anyone wants to add me now, that would be great. Tell me, or PM me, whichever you like better. :)

In closing, I'd like to say that I hope to become a regular member here at Bulbagarden forums, and that you all seem like very nice people.

Hey there! Welcome to the garden!

That's quite a good team you've got in the works, I don't blame you for wanting to show it off. Also, two shinies? I as of yet have none, and I've been chaining for them. I envy you.

Anyways, welcome!

Why, thank you very much. I was flabbergasted upon meeting my first one, as the odds are like, 1 in 8000, and when I saw the second one I was like...:O

You really think I've got a good team up until now? *blushes*

Well, I use the Grass, Fire, Water and Electric formula, too, at least for my pre-E4 teams.

I agree, that's a nice team there. You lucky duck with two shineys! I'm never prepared when I find them by accident :(

Well at any rate, we're glad you joined! You'll definately like it here!

I was surprised I even managed to catch them, let alone find them. Are they that desperately sought after? I was thinking that perchance, since I have no way of getting any event Pokémon such as Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Jirachi, etc. that people may be willing to trade them for a shiny Pokémon. Although, I'd have to see if I, myself would be willing to let go of them, lol. They are rare...

By the way, thank you all for your kind welcome! I'm sure I'll enjoy it here.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom