• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Closed [HELP] Can someone please help me with my new Pokemon games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some info on the games. I want it to be based off of the 13 original U.S. colonies, and the game's going to start like you were one of a few chosen people to explore the new land. Eventually, you'll make it so that there's gyms and stuff, and after you get Dialga and Palkia, you can go back and forth between th two types of worlds. I also want the starter types to be Grass-Flying, Fire-Fighting, and Water-Ice. I also want a mythical that's supposed to be the parent of Arceus and has the highest BST (even higher than Eternamax Eternatus). I don't want it to be a limited time event Pokemon, as it's based off of my deceased cat, Sooty (I miss him so much even words can't express it, and I want to honor him in some way). That's all for now, or this'll be the longest message here lol. Please reply to this for ideas. I need help with plot, landscape, and Pokemon first. Please and thank you.

Last edited:
Never mind. If you see this, I have scrapped it and it’s now called Flame & Frost. I am discussing it here, so feel free to join if you were going to help with this! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom