• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

hey everyone :)

chiilove

Reaction score
hi there, I'm denpa ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ im new, as you can see. a little about myself... hmm, well, as you can probably tell i love chobits, i've been a chii fan since 2003! i also hate typing in caps. i love watching anime and listening to doujin ongaku. i also play quite a few games on my phone. i'm very relaxed and easy going and looking to make some cool and nice friends here. great to meet you all.

Welcome~ ^-^ Do you have a favorite Pokemon or Pokemon type? A favorite out of the games themselves?

Hey, welcome to the forums :)

Never seen Chobits myself but I might get to watch it sometime.

I hope you have a great time here.

oh you should definitely watch it. ^^ its a classic!

Welcome~ ^-^ Do you have a favorite Pokemon or Pokemon type? A favorite out of the games themselves?

my favorite type is bug, and my favorite is beedrill :) and my favorite game is definitely diamond!

Welcome to the forums! I don't watch too much anime, but Chobits is something I've been meaning to watch for a while.

Welcome! ;3 Bug types are pretty kewl. But omg you like Diamond... I like Pearl... *gasp*

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom