• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hey

PokeRemixStudio

Reaction score
Hello folks. I'm PokeRemixStudio, and I'm new to the Bulbagarden forums. I'm sure some of you might know me already, as I'm fairly popular on youtube (I make remixes of music from the pokemon games if you don't already know). I have been browsing around and joining various pokemon forums, hoping to meet people at sites other than youtube.

Last edited:
Yes, your remixes are quite amazing~!
Well, helping develop something certainly isn't a bad thing~! (It couldn't be too bad if you're making the music! ;3) And surely your other problem isn't too terrible, everyone has their own mindset/interests~!

Hey PokeRemixStudio, welcome! I totally love your remixes! Nice to see you here.

P.S I love your 2nd remix of R/S/E Legendary Battle!

Dude, I love some of your remixes! Welcome to Bulbagarden! Have a good one here!

I love your remixes! I have your Silver battle Remix and Dark Dialga remix on my Zune!

Never heard of you. *runs*

Welcome to Bulbagarden forums. You'll love it here. We don't bash anyone for having their interests/mindset, and I need to see some of your work on YouTube... I try to stay away from there because the majority of their commentors are morons. :-/

Ooh hi! I love your remixes. Your newest was really good, the Abandoned Ship remix. Loved it so much. I have a few songs from you on my iPod too. :) Welcome to the forums!

Dude, I'm subscribed to you. Your work rocks.
This. I have like all of your remixes on a special playlist on my iTunes, man. :'D I play the GS Kanto Gym Leader remix religiously.

Welcome to Bulbagarden!

Oh wow, hey there! :-D I mostly despise remixes, but yours are great! *gushgushgush* And I wouldn't worry about whatever it is you think we'll hate you for. As long as you don't act like a troll (which, from your first post, I doubt), most people will get on with you regardless ;-)

ZOMG!!!

Heya PokeRemixStudio! You're my idol! I love your music!

I want to give you a BIG warm welcome to the Bulbagarden forums! :]

(Seriously, when I saw your name on this thread's title, I decided to view it first over the new HG/SS news, and that's saying something coming from me. :p)

Dude! You have the greatest Pokemon Music!!!!!!! Primal Dialga's Remix is win dude!

Welcome to the forums!!! Have fun!

Welcome on board, PokeRemixStudio! I hope you enjoy your stay!

By the way, is it alright with you if I use your Johto Trainer Battle remix in a potential CGI adaptation of my fanfic? I don't know if it's actually going to happen, but I just thought I should ask, in case it does.

Oh wow. I've seen all your stuff on YouTube :D I didn't know you were here on Bulbapedia!

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom