• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Hidden

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I keep others safely hidden and eat the dead humans," Rose joked at the last part, "Though when the owners get back, ill be one of the hidden again."

"Have a good sleep," Leah replied to Kyle.

"Night," Bria said as she looked to Adrian, "There's a bullet right under my clavicle that needs taken out."

Xavier chuckled at this. "I assume they won't have too much of a problem with my hobby then." He mused. "That's all I needed to know honestly... it might be nice to have something of a home base... I really haven't spent more than a week in the same city in... it's got to be five or six years at this point." He admitted.

"Oh the joys of traveling," Rose sighed with a smile on her face, "I've done more than my fair share of that as well. Given I've been through most of Europe before all of this began anyways, and I've been here for at least a year or two. If you do choose to stay, you're more than welcome here."

Xavier nodded. "I appreciate that. I'll see how the next few days go. There's a lot of moving pieces... and I might need to chase Myn down if she's upset with me..." He chuckled. "I don't understand women."

"I can see that," Adrian told Bria. He had momentarily left to get his medical kit before returning to patch her up. "It could be the smallest wound and I would catch it. Years looking for clues in dead bodies makes one quite keen to the smallest thing."

"You just have good eyes if you can see a bullet lodged inside my shoulder," Bria joked, "All joking aside, thank you."

"I've been alive for over six hundred years, so I'm the guru of girl problems," Rose laughed lightly as she looked to Xavier, "Was that all you wanted to ask me?"

Xavier chuckled at this. "Yeah, that was it. Just wanted to see how things were gonna go once you realized I'm not exactly a boy scout." He noted. "We should head back inside before the others worry."

"I can't make any promises but I'll try," Bria commented honestly.

"Yeah," Rose replied with a smile, "Don't want to give the others any ideas. Also, this might make you feel better, but not all girls like a good boy." she winked before walking back into the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It had been a few days since the human invasion. The trip to the store had temporarily been postponed as a precaution. Things had died down for the most part, and it had snowed enough to cover up any evidence that there was an incident that had taken place only nights prior. The morning was still young, and not many people were out. It was a light snowfall, but enough that it caused some traffic delays, but nothing too hindering. Bria had gotten ready to do some shopping, and woken the people up who were going to go along with her. She had worn a maroon beanie, a black sweater, black and white patterned leggings, and short black boots. She had maroon gloves and a maroon scarf on as well. Currently, she was trying to fight the urge to scratch at the stitches that were in her shoulder currently.

"Why are these darn things so itchy?" she grumbled to herself, an annoyed expression on her face. She had curled her hair into some loose curls, and put on a minimal amount of product on her face. Mostly some lotion to prevent it from getting chapped in the elements, and a coat of passion fruit flavored, EOS lip balm on her lips. Passion Fruit reminded her of the summer, and it brought back some nostalgic memories for the woman.

Meanwhile, Rose was curled up in her bed, peacefully asleep. It was apparent that she had put an extra blanket on her bed during the night given how tightly she was curled up within the sheets. She had a rather large book on her nightstand, adjacent from the lamp and the clock. It was a romance novel, but the title didn't give any indication as to what it was about. There was an empty mug sitting on top of the hardback book. It was once filled with hot chocolate, but now empty minus the few elusive drops that couldn't be drank.

Leah had woken up early, but not to go shopping. She had made herself some lavender tea to help her with the insomnia. Her eyes and face showed little life as she struggled to even hold up her cup and take a drink. In her mind, she was too afraid to sleep. She was afraid that she would wake up and this was all a dream, and she was back in the prison that she had to call home while with the humans.

Xavier was going along for the shopping trip. Not only did he need a new wardrobe, he needed to pick his suit up from the cleaners. He sat at the kitchen table drinking a cup of coffee and reading the newspaper. He could always pick up an interesting and useful tidbit or two from the human papers, and as such he made sure to grab the paper first thing every morning.

Bria would receive a text from her boyfriend. Somewhat exciting, as he rarely did so. However, he didn't have a tendency for long, moving paragraphs.

Antonio's message read: "hey babe, did you know the nickname for richard is dick? i didn't know that. just expanded my horizons with this lol'.

Nicolette meanwhile, was awake. She needed some new clothes; a lot of her favorite shirts became blood stained over time.

Bria had taken the salve, and nodded.

"Thank you," she replied as she was about to take it to the bathroom and rub some on the stitches, she was distracted by her cell phone. Her eyes widened with glee as she quickly saw the text. It was from her boyfriend. A giant smile appeared on her face though she was wondering why on earth he was messaging her with such an odd fact. She removed her gloves and replied back. "You haven't messaged me in ages, and this is what you text me with? You never change do you? lol."

Bria would soon get a few quick responses. They read: "oof, rough crowd ;( you know, it's hard finding a damn outlet out west. casper the friendly ghost here can't even charge a phone. i thought ghosts were like, electric or something. what a pain".

Bria was now confused at the flurry of replies being sent.

"Casper the friendly ghost?? What are you talking about? I almost became Casper the friendly ghost last night...wasn't fun. >_>;"

Antonio actually gasped at this. "My sorry ass? How rude." He was kidding. "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

Then he replied: "dick says hi."
One more: "oh shit, you serious?? what happened?"

Nicolette got up from her chair and began to dig around a few of the cabinets. "I'm getting something to drink. Anyone want anything?" she asked, still digging around for a glass.

"Tell Rick I say hi too. Also, yes, there was a human ambush last night. I got shot. It could've been a lot worse, but I'm alright. They had a hostage, but we had some allies to help out. I miss you, little bug."

Leah had dozed off, her face on the table, and the tea half drank.

"Funny." The ghost muttered. "And tell Bria I say hey, will ya?"

Xavier looked up from his paper. "No thanks Nicolette, I'm good." He told her with a smile as he gestured to his coffee, before noticing Leah. He frowned. "She hasn't slept since the firefight." He muttered under his breath. "You think I should go put her to bed?" He asked aloud.

"Already did," Antonio simply said. "She said hi. Don't worry man, I got you." He paused, frowning slightly. "We should get something to eat soon."

His reply to Bria: "ugh, fucking humans. glad you're okay <3 wish i could there to help your cute face, but we're having problems here too. can't move too much'.

"Ooh, good idea," Nicolette said. "I could go for some coffee. There any left?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom