• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Holiday Skins?

Whoa! I love these christmastastic colors. You guys sure caught me outguard when I came to here today...

Nice new post icons! :-D

The "Go to your last post" button is showing now too.

EDIT: Ooh. That green works so much better than more red. :) But the creamy colour I used may go better than the lighter red.

Last edited:
Do you think the green or the teal would be more suited for the background of New Thread/Post Reply/Closed?

I liked the green in the posts column. This green is too blue.

Technically it's teal, and I like it.

Anyway, post icons. Stuff like Quote I'll do in the morning, as my brain is telling me sleep is a good idea now.

newthread8ke.gif

reply6pa.gif

threadclosed2om.gif

Thank you. Here are the rest as promised. I removed the transparancy from the others too, as I couldn't get it to look right, and I realised they're unlikely to be used with a different background colour.

newthread2cb.gif
reply3cy.gif
threadclosed5tq.gif

edit8ro.gif
replysmall1ke.gif
quickreply5qm.gif

I don't quite understand the usage of Juptile instead of another winter-themed Pokémon, but those look good.

Zora, do you think you might possibily be able to create special post icons like these for some of the existing skins?

Also...what does everything think of making variations of these holiday skins for non-holiday use? I must admit, I rather like this Christmas colour scheme. ^^;;

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom