• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How much do you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinx3000

Reaction score
Based on my Daily Pokemon Quiz thread, I have made one with a bunch of questions and want to see how many of you get them right. I will post all answers in a few days. Just a test to see how much you guys know, not to see who gets questions right first.

Questions:

1) Which pokemon move is useless?

2) Which pokemon move has contest points but cannot be used in a contest for obvious reasons, but may be used if a hacked pokemon had it as a move?

3) Which pokemon in the anime have been pink (shiny not naturally pink so no jigglypuff, wigglytuff, clefary etc...)?

4) Which pokemon is considered the rarest pokemon out of all the games?

5) Which pokemon move can be any move?

6) Which pokemon can only be hit by super effective hits?

7) Which 2 pokemon can learn moves (either by special means or other means.. NOT Hacking) fly and surf, but are not flying or water types?

8) Which two legendary pokemon am I thinking of? Clue:" They cancel eachother out"

9) Who or and what is peecko?

10) Which pokemon brought trainer sammy from the future?

11) What does a dark ball do?

12) Which berry in game is the best for upping pokemons beauty?

13) Which pokemon move ups stomps power?

Based on my Daily Pokemon Quiz thread, I have made one with a bunch of questions and want to see how many of you get them right. I will post all answers in a few days. Just a test to see how much you guys know, not to see who gets questions right first.

Questions:

1) Which pokemon move is useless? Splash

2) Which pokemon move has contest points but cannot be used in a contest for obvious reasons, but may be used if a hacked pokemon had it as a move? You lost me

3) Which pokemon in the anime have been pink (shiny not naturally pink so no jigglypuff, wigglytuff, clefary etc...)? Pikachu, Butterfree, Rhyhorn, Nidoking, and any others from Pinkan Islands.

4) Which pokemon is considered the rarest pokemon out of all the games? Mew

5) Which pokemon move can be any move? Sketch

6) Which pokemon can only be hit by super effective hits? Shedinja, or any Pokemon hacked to have Wonder Gaurd

7) Which 2 pokemon can learn moves (either by special means or other means.. NOT Hacking) fly and surf, but are not flying or water types?
Latios and Latias

8) Which two legendary pokemon am I thinking of? Clue:" They cancel eachother out" Either Palkia and Dialga, or Kyogre and Groudon

9) Who or and what is peecko? Mr.Briney's Wingul. She's aslo female, BTW

10) Which pokemon brought trainer sammy from the future? Celebi

11) What does a dark ball do? Raises a Pokemon to it's ultimate level and turns it evil.

12) Which berry in game is the best for upping pokemons beauty? Wiki Berry

13) Which pokemon move ups stomps power? Minimize

Hey GSC Junkie, you got 7 right! not going to say which ones though, not yet. One I did not think of, but its right also! I'll give you sketch for question 5, but there is another one I was thinking of.

Also just want to say that Latios and Latias is correct, but not the two pokemon I was thinking of.

1) Which pokemon move is useless? Splash.

2) Which pokemon move has contest points but cannot be used in a contest for obvious reasons, but may be used if a hacked pokemon had it as a move? Judgement.

3) Which pokemon in the anime have been pink (shiny not naturally pink so no jigglypuff, wigglytuff, clefary etc...)? Butterfree, to name one.

4) Which pokemon is considered the rarest pokemon out of all the games? Celebi.

5) Which pokemon move can be any move? Metronome.

6) Which pokemon can only be hit by super effective hits? Shedinja.

7) Which 2 pokemon can learn moves (either by special means or other means.. NOT Hacking) fly and surf, but are not flying or water types? Arceus and Mew.

8) Which two legendary pokemon am I thinking of? Clue:" They cancel eachother out" Darkrai and Cresselia.

9) Who or and what is peecko? Wingull.

10) Which pokemon brought trainer sammy from the future? Celebi.

11) What does a dark ball do? Increases a Pokémon's level to the max and makes them evil.

12) Which berry in game is the best for upping pokemons beauty? Micle Berry

13) Which pokemon move ups stomps power? Minimize.

Questions:

2) Which pokemon move has contest points but cannot be used in a contest for obvious reasons, but may be used if a hacked pokemon had it as a move? Judgement

3) Which pokemon in the anime have been pink (shiny not naturally pink so no jigglypuff, wigglytuff, clefary etc...)? ???

4) Which pokemon is considered the rarest pokemon out of all the games? Lapras?

5) Which pokemon move can be any move? Metronome

6) Which pokemon can only be hit by super effective hits? Shedinja

7) Which 2 pokemon can learn moves (either by special means or other means.. NOT Hacking) fly and surf, but are not flying or water types? Latios and Latias

8) Which two legendary pokemon am I thinking of? Clue:" They cancel eachother out" Darkrai and Cresselia

9) Who or and what is peecko? a Wingull

10) Which pokemon brought trainer sammy from the future? Porygon?

11) What does a dark ball do? Catches pokemon in dark areas or at night easier

???

13) Which pokemon move ups stomps power? Minimize

Last edited:

Questions:

Splash
2) Which pokemon move has contest points but cannot be used in a contest for obvious reasons, but may be used if a hacked pokemon had it as a move?
Struggle?
3) Which pokemon in the anime have been pink (shiny not naturally pink so no jigglypuff, wigglytuff, clefary etc...)?
Donphan
Arceus..?
Metronome
Shedninja legit-ly anything un-legit-ly
Smeargle and ?Ditto?
8) Which two legendary pokemon am I thinking of? Clue:" They cancel eachother out"
Kyogre and Groudon
Mr. Briney's Wingull that gets kidnapped
Celebi
Depends on which your talking about:
Dark ball: Instantly captures a Pokémon, turns it evil, and boosts its power
Dark Ball (Translation:Dusk ball) Increases chances of capturing Pokémon at night or in caves by 4x
Wiki, If I'm not mistaken
Minimize

Last edited:

Questions:

Splash

I think its Struggle...since it's a move you can't normally have

Butterfree and Rhyhorn...and a few others, somewhere in a episode...

Celebi, I think because it's unavailable outside of Japan, I think

Metronome can turn to any move... and Mimc... and Sketch...

Shedinja

Mew is one of them can learn every TM and HM... the other is Smeargle because of Sketch

Groudon and Kyogre (because of the weather)?

The old man's Wingull

Celebi

Turns a pokemon evil and powerful

Ganlon Berry? (III gen.)(not sure)

Minimize (which also powers Needle Arm).

Ok... a bit late...but I'm done. lol this is fun... ;)

Well, decided to give you answers, not sure if I'll be on in a while, but here you are:

Struggle It can't normally be learned as a move unless all moves have no PP

3) Which pokemon in the anime have been pink (shiny not naturally pink so no jigglypuff, wigglytuff, clefary etc...)? All Pinkin Island Pokemon and Butterfree

4) Which pokemon is considered the rarest pokemon out of all the games? Well one I was thinking of, even though it can be found is FEEBAS, out of all the pokemon obtainable in games, its the rarest to find others such as celebi can be obtained via events etc...

5) Which pokemon move can be any move? Metrenome, Mimic and Sketch, but I said metronome becuase it can turn into any random move when used.

6) Which pokemon can only be hit by super effective hits? Shedinja

7) Which 2 pokemon can learn moves (either by special means or other means.. NOT Hacking) fly and surf, but are not flying or water types? This one you may not have got, first smeargle because of sketch and second, There are several ways for a Pikachu to learn Surf as well as Fly, though not both. (special means) it can't learn them naturally via HM's

8) Which two legendary pokemon am I thinking of? Clue:" They cancel eachother out" Goudron and Kyorge, one drys up water and other creates it

9) Who or and what is peecko? Mr Brineys Wingull

10) Which pokemon brought trainer sammy from the future? Celebi

11) What does a dark ball do? Turns Pokemon Evil, not dusk ball

12) Which berry in game is the best for upping pokemons beauty? Wiki

13) Which pokemon move ups stomps power? Minimise

well, you can see how well you all did here. Anyone who wants to ask a few questions like mine are now free to do so

Last edited:
7) Which 2 pokemon can learn moves (either by special means or other means.. NOT Hacking) fly and surf, but are not flying or water types? This one you may not have got, first smeargle because of sketch and second, There are several ways for a Pikachu to learn Surf as well as Fly, though not both. (special means) it can't learn them naturally via HM's

There's also Mew... it can learn Surf and Fly... it can learn every TM and HM.

What about that Donphan, that Ash's liked? If that's counted, I got Eleven, if not, Ten

Oh yeah, donphan... forgot that one. Meaw can learn all th and HM moves, but pikachu can't learn the HM moves surf or fly without the special pikachu or hacking

I have one more question... and yes this is to do with pokemon

1) Why am I thinking "trees"? And here is answer anyway, just wondered have anyone else noticed:

Ash, Proessors Oak, Elm, Birch and Rowan are all tree names. In Johto we had Goldonrod Ciry, Newbark town, etc... and Twinleaf and Littleroot in Sinnoh and Hoenn. Wonder why so many places are named after plants?

Last edited:
I'll start one.

1) Who is the only Pokémon that can know the same move more than once?
2) What route exists in color but is lacking in metal?
3) How is a Murkrow like a writing-desk?
4) How is a MissingNo. like my foot?
5) Why am I asking you all these questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom