• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview HZ047: Liko and Nyarote, Put All Your Heart Into It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Information courtesy of Dephender at Serebii, set to air April 19th

Liko, Roy and Dot have gone to visit Kaede, the Gym Leader of Cercle Town, for Liko's Terastal training assessment test. They make it to her shop "Patisserie Mukuroji" without any issues, but then Sango from the Explorers barges in and the situation somehow turns into a confectionery cooking competition......?! How will Liko and Nyarote's Terastal training go?

Screenplay 松澤くれは (Kureha Matsuzawa)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 又野弘道 (Hiromichi Matano)
Animation Director 新城真 (Makoto Shinjō)

I wonder if Coral will have a one sided rivalry with Liko based on that plot synopsis.

Coral: I win!
Liko: Win what?
Coral: I win at life!
Liko: (sincere) Oh, congratulations!
Coral: (baffled) Wha- NO! Don't congratulate me! You're suppose to be jealous! Be jealous, darn you!

(And yes, this dialogue is from Chowder)

I mean more like Sidian tries to play it incognito but Coral just keeps butting her head into things.

Really excited for this one, Katy was the first gym leader I beat in scarlet! Excited to see what sango is plotting too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom