• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If 4kids Still Dubbed The Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Day Break

Reaction score
What if 4kids was still dubbing the show today what do you think the episode titles might be,what things would be edited and what would the new charters be called.

well, I would think they would edit out the maid ep by replacing the clothes with more less sexy and more appropriate for children.

the character names wouldn't change, but the VA might.

More people would be complaining about how much 4Kids sucks.

If 4kids kept dubbing this series, it would be alot more trashier than what PUSA is doing now.

Personally, I like the voices from 4kids, and PUSA has gotten better. But I'd rather stick with PUSA's work on it so far, as I really like their work with the script and not changing it to however the hell they feel like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom