• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I'm new! Lookie here!

Irish

Irish
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I hope I'll have a good time here. I tell ya, the other pokeforums are pretty lame, no one ever posts. Hope that's different here!

Anyways..With the summer dwindling and my interests fading, I've taken up to watching old pokemon episodes I used to watch years ago. Watching them makes remember the childhood dreams I used to have, a life of adventure, uncertainty, and excitement.

I've begun to take long walks from my home, several miles from where I've started, but my parents do not understand. Them being a paranoid sort, are terrified by my being "far" from home, bringing up stories of acquaintances being mugged or worse when wandering. Living in the suburbs, and an incredibly boring and dull county, I doubt this will happen to me.

But alas, they forbid my only refuge in an otherwise terrifyingly boring summer. I find that I do nothing productive anymore, but pack for an "adventure" that I may never have. What to do, what to do?

I've found that season 1 and 3 are my favorite (two being excluded because no Brock!). I love Brock and James, Eric Stuart makes them hilarious.

Well..that's it for now. Hope to see all of you around!

-Liam

*moving to Garden Grotto*

Hello everyone, I hope I'll have a good time here. I tell ya, the other pokeforums are pretty lame, no one ever posts. Hope that's different here!

Anyways..With the summer dwindling and my interests fading, I've taken up to watching old pokemon episodes I used to watch years ago. Watching them makes remember the childhood dreams I used to have, a life of adventure, uncertainty, and excitement.

I've begun to take long walks from my home, several miles from where I've started, but my parents do not understand. Them being a paranoid sort, are terrified by my being "far" from home, bringing up stories of acquaintances being mugged or worse when wandering. Living in the suburbs, and an incredibly boring and dull county, I doubt this will happen to me.

But alas, they forbid my only refuge in an otherwise terrifyingly boring summer. I find that I do nothing productive anymore, but pack for an "adventure" that I may never have. What to do, what to do?

I've found that season 1 and 3 are my favorite (two being excluded because no Brock!). I love Brock and James, Eric Stuart makes them hilarious.

Well..that's it for now. Hope to see all of you around!

-Liam

Adventure is very tantilizing... I always go for long walks early in the morning before anyone is awake.

James is my favorite character as well!! He used to be hilarious...

Hope you have fun here!

Not Alone

Hey, Liam welcome to bulbagarden, hope to see you on my post.:)

Drew

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom