• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Interest Level Poll

What are you interested in?

• I am not interested in online play on BMG, nor do I think I ever will be

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Heck, I'd get the Nintendo USB thing if I had to, just to be able to play while I'm at school. And by that, I mean... not in class, but here in my dorm. Because our wireless system sucks.

Seems I'm the ninth to pick "I wanna be a Gym Leader/Frontier Brain". If we get at least eight more votes for that, we'll have enough to, gasp, actually have gyms of every type, at least if we force a type on everyone.

...I call Fire.

Badges and tournaments are all looking like musts. Though that's not surprising, really.

I would like to get a lot of data here, since the main question was about how many people are or would be interested in the League. I wonder if we could advertise this thread somehow.

This is going to be "hella" awesome...erm, im mean a monumental part in pokemon history...

No, no, we're looking into a WiFi league.
Whoops, what I meant was that I don't play seriously and breed to perfection. When I get Pearl, I'll try to make my team as good as possible without trading, because I'm poor.

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to this. And 'Hella awesome' really DOES work.

Hella awesome indeed.

Pie, maybe you can ask Archaic to.... advertise somehow?

Um...

You realize you can trade online?

That's my point, I mean, it shouldn't matter if you have only one version because you can trade online. ^^o

I would love some WiFi action here.

If anything, I'd love to pass on breeded Pokemon, as well.

EDIT: I also don't mind, if it's needed on occasion, to EV train Pokemon for tournament winners, if they are offered as prizes.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom