• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Is there a reason why people seem to be so hostile here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you say I'm the one who has to worry about sounding like a prick. No offense but, you are starting to come across as a bunch of pricks to me. You know I'm sorry but people like you who gang up on the new guy like this are the ones who need to worry about the whole being a prick thing not me.

Take it as constructive criticism, kid. Use it to better yourself.

yeah I'm supposed to take people criticzing me because of a screwed up keyboard as a way to better myself. How does that work? Please explain that to me. Also make it quick because, I think it is pretty obvious some of the people here are gonna try to get me banned soon.

Dude, you have no infractions. I think you're being a little paranoid in asserting that we're about to ban you.

Yeah I probably should have posted a warning. I grew up in a tough neighborhood and, now I'm very paranoid thanks to that. Also it doesn't help that I feel a lot of members on this site have shown much disdain for me. But like you pointed out that could be my paranoia taking over.

We're pretty open with free speech here, you have to give it and take it--if you're going to come into a topic, especially one like this, you need to be ready to have your position attacked.

Mods aren't going to intervene unless it gets to the point of harassment. But this is banter back and forth, and I'm not going to concern myself with regulating it.

I see that makes sense. Back on the different Proboards sites Where I'm a mod/Admin on several sites. We tend to crack down a lot more on that. I see so a more open site. That is pretty cool. Just sites that are more laiod back like that are pretty rare.

yeah I'm supposed to take people criticzing me because of a screwed up keyboard as a way to better myself. How does that work? Please explain that to me. Also make it quick because, I think it is pretty obvious some of the people here are gonna try to get me banned soon.
Hmm, it's funny, because now ever since we started grilling you, you've started spelling properly.

Ok You are trying to piss me off and I told you before that wasn't my fault. Idiot get a life.

Alright, now that's the kind of thing we don't exactly smile upon...I'd refrain from telling somebody else that they're an idiot who should get a life.

Hey he is trying to piss me off. So I was telling him to leave me alone in one of the most polite ways posssible. Don't like it, tough.

When compared to what I wanted to call him it is extremely polite. Honestly the guy who started this thread is right you people are extremely hostle. Seriously don'tyou have anything better to do then gang up on the new guy.

So, viciously assaulting someone's okay so long as they survive, because compared to murder, it's not that bad?

Gotta be ready for that debate, buddy.

Hey I'm always ready for a debate. Personally I think it gives me a chance to prove us wrestlers aren't a bunch of idiots. Also I'm feeling like I'm being ganged up on. So in my P.O.V. I'm defending myself and, if defending myself means attacking before I get attacked then so be it. Remember Yopu have to look at this from both Points of view not one. In yours I just see some group of people deciding to stick with some member they all know even though he is the one starting a fight. Now for the guy starting the problem. He obviously seems to have something against me.

*points to location* Do you know what ASL is? It stands for Age, Sex, Location. See, my age is 21, my sex is Female, and my location is Colorado! This is something that forum goers often use. Isn't that interesting? Also! If you click on my user name, a menu drops down so you can look at my profile. If you're going to flame someone, I highly recommend reading up on who they are so you don't make a silly mistake! ^_^

Actually I was commenting on the thanks for playing Comment.
Second I don't give a damn about your gender, location or age. All I know is that you are acting like a First class pain in my @$$.

Hey wait... aren't we going to debate here? I really could use some mass-debating... with a lot of hap-piness. Come on guy, if you're going to just whip it out for all to see, you could bring it.

Oh yeah, also... calm down.

Come to Denver with your Palkia and mass-debate with me, Jason. You know you want to! <333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom